"Let me make it up to you." I bit my bottom lip, tracing over the kingdom hearts tattoo on his left pec. His eyes followed my movement until he met my eyes again without any real emotion. He was being cold with me, a reaction I caused to prove a point. I didn't regret it, and I wasn't going to apologize. But I could do this.

"How." It wasn't a question, it was a demand. He expected an answer.

I let my hands move to his cheeks, rubbing my thumb along his skin, whispering, "I said I was the devil remember? Let me be naughty."

I was feeling risky tonight, willing to test him and to test my limits. I'd go as far as he'd let me, at least for tonight. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but we'd figure it out. I'd figure it out.

I took his hands and walked him to the restroom, creaking the door open and allowing the heat to concave through my nostrils. It felt like heaven against my skin, and I was sure it felt the same for him. The chill over my skin left and was replaced by a gleam of sweat from the heat. I released his hand and he waited patiently as I shut the door.

I wasn't in control, rather a submissive trance. Willing to please him as he had done for me before.

I've had my fun before, it's his turn.

*play song above*

"I wish I can apologize for what I did earlier," I said with brazen, facing the large foggy mirror above his sinks. I began to take my top off, unclipping the back of it and letting the slightly wet material fall to the ground. My fingers traced over my breasts, squeezing them slightly and showing them off. He watched, biting his tongue with his arms crossed.

"But there was a little truth in what you said." I rubbed my shoulders slowly, the heat making my skin sticky, "There is a devil in me. A dark, needy side to me that only you get to see." I moved my hands down my arms, where they eventually made it to my bottoms. Slipping my fingers through the fabric, I dragged it off my skin but didn't remove them. I teased it.

"I guess I was just upset you were revealing my little secret, our little secret." My voice progressively got deeper, raspier. I finally slid my bottoms down my thighs, moving my hips as they slid past my knees and dropped to the floor. I grabbed them, twirling them around my finger and taking slow strides towards Colby. He watched with lechery. A need in his eyes that matched what I was feeling.

Being completely exposed to him was something I've experienced before, but I still get so shy. I felt shy, intimidated by his large stance. But my confidence trumped that feeling.

"Livia, you don't know what you're doing." He seemed to groan, leaning his head back trying to keep from taking complete control. As if he was holding back. He shouldn't be holding back, not on me.

"Do I?" I whisper, dropping my bottoms and gripping lightly on the hem of his trunks, teasingly pulling them away from his skin, "you look tense." I say, finally pulling down the fabric and seeing his cock spring up from the harsh enclosure. He bit his bottom lip, looking back down at me and meeting my lustful gaze, "let me fix that.. please." My hand fell under and grazed his tip, igniting something in him I had set to see.

He let out a quick deep breath and the next thing I know he'd pulled me into the shower, hot steaming water falling down over our heads. His hand grabbed my hair as he pulled me into a deep kiss, my eyes shutting as I let the feeling of his skin on mine settle in. I rubbed his biceps with my hands as our lips sloppily moved against each other, his tongue scraping the roof of my mouth and our teeth hitting each other.

My hand made their way to his hips, which I then began to push back so he would take a few steps back as well. When I had him completely pressed against the black tiled wall, I pulled away and was breathing heavily. Licking my lips, and keeping eye contact, I slowly went down onto my knees. He watched, breathing heavily as well with a bit of sweat gleaming from his skin. Water dripping from his hairs onto his shoulders.