Tris pov

Why oh why do we have to say real names. "Max" I start whine. "I do not want to hear it Six". Tobias is just sitting there laughing his butt off. "You won't find it so funny in a minute Four". "I am Christina I'm originally from candor". "i'm William and I'm originally from Erudite, but I go by Will". "I'm Four". "What that's not fair he didn't say his original faction" shouts Christina. "Does anyone in dauntless know his original faction or name" ask Max. "I do" I shout! "You don't count Six". "Alright that leaves me I'm six". "Real name six" Max shouts. "I'm Tris". "Six"! "Fine my real name is Beatrice, I'm originally from Abnegation, and if anyone calls me anything, but Six I will throw them into the chasm"! "Six" Max shouts while the others fail to remain composer. "i'm just saying the truth". "Whatever Six okay so the reason I called you all here is because all the faction leaders will be staying in the dauntless compound" "What why" I shout! "Because they want to see how our lives are ran". "Okay" Four says covering my mouth. "Thank you Four" Max smirks, "keep your hand over her mouth for a second". alright Erudite, Abnegation, and Amity will be staying with Four and Six, the rest will go with Christina and Will". Fours eyes almost pop out of his head, he takes his hand off my mouth. "What you can not be serious Max you know who they are". "That's exactly why they're staying with you, from what I saw this morning, it will keep you two from having kids". I look over at my parents they both look mortified, but it is better then my brothers expression. "Max" me and four both shout at the same time! "I'm serious, no arguing about room arrangements". "How long will they be here"? Four questions. "About a year". "Watch your back Max" I say. He just rolls his eyes he doesn't seem to scared. THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HECK OF A YEAR.