Tris pov

I know I know you all probably want to kill me I've just been insanely busy but I'm really going to try and update we'll see I'm not done with the story it just might be weird update maybe long but very periodically

OK I admit it I didn't have a backup plan. How was He supposed to get in. My parents have the extra key and then I stole the other one. The only person that could have given him one would be Christina and she loves me too much for that right? Not the point he is sitting here just staring I don't know what to do then he jumps on me. He aims for my ribs while I'm pinned under him hopeless and what do my amazing, note the sarcasm, parents do sit there encouraging him telling him to keep on doing it and not to stop. Wow me there only daughter here not able to breath because my boyfriend won't stop tickling me and they encourage him parents of the year everyone. I finally get him to get off me a million hours later. "It was only two minutes Tris" he laughs out. "You need to lay off the dauntless cake mister" I snarled with a half smile on my face. He kisses my cheek god I love him I think just staring at him. I hear a door close and see my brother coming down the stairs. "what's with all the commotion I'm trying to study" he whines. "sorry Caleb my house you might want to find somewhere else to study if you have a complaint about the loudness just a fair warning though you won't find somewhere quieter in the whole of Dauntless." I say to him I'm sorry but that's not how this faction works if he wants to study I don't see it happening here. He glares at me. "We need to go pick Liv up Tris." "OK I'm ready whenever you are." "Wait who's Liv?" We here as he ran out the door. Oh oh god he's going to have a panic attack honestly I can't wait to see it. I know he hates the life I'm leading but faction before blood. I know it sounds harsh but if I could go back and change anything at my choosing ceremony I wouldn't because I love it this is my home abnegation was but it's not anymore. I guess you lose something and you gain something much greater. Not that I don't miss my parents and him but if I hadn't chosen dauntless so many things would be different now. And I guess there's no dwelling on the past it's not like I could actually go back and change my decision not that I would if I even had the choice. Sometimes I wonder though what would have happened if I had put my blood over the stones instead of the coals Life would be much simpler but less fun. I wonder does Caleb have any regrets for his decision I mean at least I didn't betray every being of my faction everyone knew I wasn't going to stay but what about him I wonder how many people actually thought he was going to leave of all people. He sure had me fooled. By the time I come out of my thoughts we are already at the day care to pick up Liv. "Mommy and daddy" I hear a very happy voice squeal I put a big smile on my face. "My little Raven how is your day been? And all the way back to our home she tells us about all her new friends and all her adventures at the daycare she sounds like she had so much fun. All of us go in the apartment laughing happily. I see my mom and dad sitting on the couch right when I walked in and my mom steals Liv right off Fours shoulder. "How was my favorite little girls day" and Liv goes on and on again about how much fun her day has been. My dad and mom sit there listening oohing and ahhing at all the right parts. I can just see the love pouring out of them. I just hope it's this easy with Caleb I mean not that I'm expecting it to be. Of we are being completely honest TA I'm expecting him to never come back into this house go live with Christina for the year or something because it goes completely against how we were raised but New faction new rules new me and this is how I'm leading my life and I won't change for him. At that exact moment he comes down and sees mom and dad doting on my little girl my little Raven. "Who the heck is that and what is she doing here?" Four steps up protectively "that is my daughter and if you have a problem with that you can go through me first." "Four sit down" I say "let's try to deal with somewhat orderly." "Beatrice what does he mean that his daughter did he cheat on you or something." "No he means we adopted a daughter and she has a name her name is Olivia Grace Prior." (So I decided instead of using Fours last name in this and them figuring out who he is we're just going to use the Priors sorry if you don't like it you can imagine something else)
Caleb's face is getting redder by the moment. "You're OK with this" he all but shouts in my parents face. "Caleb calm down she's leading her life the way she wants to and quite frankly she is of age we have absolutely no control over her or you and if she wants to raise Olivia as her own then she can she wasn't forced to do it and that's all that matters." my dad butts in and I smile at home and he smiles back. then my mom cuts in "and yes we are OK with this your sister and Four for that matter are very very mature they've put a lot of thought into raising Liv and if that's what they want to do then they can this is dauntless much worse has happened and much worse will happen you have to learn to deal with that Caleb this is not Erudite my sweet boy both of those factions can not be more different and because of that while it's wrong in erudite to raise this kid it would be wrong here not to." "Well I don't care he says she's not old enough to have a child that boy she is with doesn't love her it's obvious mother he's two years older than her he only want sex I'm sorry Tris if you don't believe that I'm just trying to help you you're making the worst mistake of your life by raising that child and I refuse to be in your life until you can see that." He says then he stomps out of the room and slams our front door. That could've went better.