18

On Saturday they took the kids out on a whole day of fun to celebrate Dominic's birthday. He got to choose what they were gonna do and they ended up at the Harry Potter World and went out for pizza after that.
They had a great day together and finished it by watching the first Harry Potter movie at home.

When all four kids were asleep for the night Harry sat in Louis' lap, facing him and they started to make out. Louis grabbed Harry's bum with both hands and squeezed it. Harry made an approval sound and rocked his hips. Louis broke free from the kiss.
"Wanna continue this in the bedroom?"

"Does it require lube?" Harry asked playfully.

"I'm hoping it would." Louis answered without missing a beat.

Harry stared at him.
"Are you sure? Are you ready for that?"

"Will you let me top?" Louis asked.

"Of course." Harry smiled.

"Then I'm ready. More than ready." Louis smirked.

"Do you have lube?" Harry questioned.

"No." Louis sighed.

"Well, I have. Do you want me to go get it?" Harry asked.

"Yes, if you want to, that is." Louis smiled.

"Oh, I want to. You're getting lucky tonight." Harry winked.

"So lucky." Louis agreed and Harry's cheeks got a rosy touch. He got up and headed over to his own apartment.

Louis took a deep calming breath. They were gonna have sex. It excited him but he would lie if he said that he wasn't nervous about it as well. He should have done a little research. He knew in theory where the prostate was situated but he didn't know if he would be able to hit it. Before he had time to freak out completely Harry returned, waving a bottle of lube and condoms in front of him.

They headed to the bedroom and got undressed quickly and slipped under the cover. Louis rolled on top of Harry and started a heated foreplay. As he kissed down Harry's chest Harry mumbled.
"How do you wanna do this? Do you want me to finger myself?"

Louis stopped what he was doing and looked up at Harry.
"I would like to try it, if you're okay with that?"

"Of course." Harry smiled.

Louis rolled off him and reached for the lube. He pulled the cover off them so he would be able to see what he was doing. He poured some lube on his fingers with trembling hands and tried to coat them.
"Just relax, love. We'll take it slow." Harry said softly.

Love? Louis' heart jumped in his chest. Harry spread his legs and he took a deep breath before he reached down.
"Start with one." Harry said.

He could do that. He looked down and blinked slowly a couple of times when he saw Harry's hole for the first time. How the hell was he supposed to fit in there? He circled a finger around the rim and Harry gasped. He pushed lightly, seeing his fingertip disappear. He glanced at Harry's face to make sure that he was okay with this. He was lying with his eyes closed and his mouth open. He seemed to like it so he pushed the rest of the finger inside. It was tight. Harry moaned softly, which encouraged him to continue. He pushed his finger in and out for a while.
"Add another." Harry said.

He did as he was told and when he pushed two fingers inside Harry moaned louder. He hoped the kids wouldn't wake up from this. That would be bad.
"Stretch me open. Scissor your fingers."

He felt Harry loosen up under his touch. When he thought that he could get three fingers inside he went for it.
"Oh, fuck!" Harry moaned.

"Did I hurt you?" Louis immediately asked and stopped what he was doing.

"No, feels good. Keep going." Harry answered breathlessly.

He pushed his fingers in and out, twisting his wrist.
"Prostate?" He had to ask and blushed a little. He should know this.

"Upper wall, crook your fingers." Harry instructed.

This was insanely hot. His dick was throbbing but he concentrated on finding Harry's prostate. He pushed his fingers inside again, flicking his wrist so he could push his fingertips upward. He tried a couple of times without any result and was getting frustrated. He pushed inside a little bit harder and crooked his fingers again. Harry's upper body jolted from the bed and he let out a loud moan. He found it! He could feel it now and jabbed his fingers against it once more. Harry's reaction was instant. He moaned loudly and his cock jumped, leaking precum.
"I'm ready, Lou."

Louis pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the sheet. He found a condom and opened it. He had to give his cock a couple of strokes to ease the tension before he rolled on the condom and lubed himself. He got between Harry's legs and looked down. He put the tip against his stretched hole and pushed inside gently. He leaned down and captured Harry's lips with his while he continued to push inside. Harry wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him back, letting out small noises as he pushed all the way inside. He stopped to let him adjust. He was breathing heavily, so turned on that he was afraid that he would come right at that second.

Harry wrapped his legs around Louis' waist so Louis pulled out and pushed inside again. It felt amazing. Harry was so warm and tight. He repeated the same action and soon he had built up a steady rhythm, taking it slow to savor the feeling. They continue to kiss, even if it became a little sloppy while Louis made love to Harry. He changed the angle, looking for that special spot, and when he finally found it Harry threw his head back with a loud cry. He continued to jab his prostate while he thrust faster, reaching his high.
"Can...uhm...can you come like this or do I have to help you out?" Louis managed to get out.

"I can. I'm close." Harry answered.

They still had their mouth against each other's, panting as they came closer and closer. Harry came first, clenching around Louis' cock which tipped him right over the edge. He fucked them through their highs before he finally stopped and rested his face in the crook of Harry's neck, trying to catch his breath. He looked up at Harry and pressed a kiss against his lips.
"That was so good." Harry said and opened his eyes.

"I love you." Louis blurted out and watched Harry's face display different emotions; surprise, happiness, love.

"I love you too." Harry answered emotionally and kissed him.

He realized that he hadn't even pulled out and took care of that and got rid of the condom before he laid down next to Harry and pulled him in for a tight embrace. Harry wrapped an arm around his torso and rested his head on his chest. Louis couldn't stop smiling. He was so happy. Harry loved him too.