16

With the kids back home they had to sneak. Louis was determined to keep the kids out of whatever was going on between him and Harry. He didn't want them to be disappointed if it didn't work out between them.

He had lost count of how many times he had to stop himself from kissing Harry in front of everybody, not caring who saw them. Harry's lips were just so kissable. As soon as the kids were in bed he threw himself at him. He would be embarrassed about it if Harry hadn't been equally eager.

After his talk to Olivia in the cemetery, he had let go of the guilt and insecurity, along with his wedding ring. He deserved to be happy. He had suffered an unbearable loss, but his kids lost their mum.

He could talk about her now and he kept his promise to her. He told the kids a funny anecdote at supper or before bedtime. At first, he was afraid that Harry would take offense and he had to ask him about it but Harry, as the sweet angel he was assured him that he was more them fine with it. That it was important that the kids remembered their mum. He might just have fallen in love with him a little bit more then and there.

The company he had his job interview with called on Wednesday in the middle of Dominic's football practice and offered him the job. He accepted it in a heartbeat. He told Harry as soon as he hung up the phone and Harry broke out in a breathtaking smile and hugged him.
"I knew you would get it. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you."

And yeah, he might have fallen in love with him a little bit more after that. That night they celebrated with Harry giving him a blowjob and it was absolutely fantastic. Harry swallowed his load without as much as a blink.

He came up to lay next to him as he was coming down from his high.
"Amazing. You have no fucking gag reflexes. I'm impressed."

Harry just gave him a cheeky grin.
"So, can I return the favor?" Louis asked, a bit nervous.

"You don't have to do that Lou. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." Harry answered softly and stroked his cheek.

"I want to at least try. I want to make you feel good too." Louis pouted.

"Knock yourself out." Harry chuckled.

Louis scooched down. Harry's semi-hard cock was right in from of him and he just stared at it for a moment. Okay, he could do this. The idea didn't gross him out, quite the opposite actually, but he had never sucked cock before. He grabbed the base and gave it a couple of strokes. Harry hummed appreciatively.

He took a deep breath and licked the tip, just trying it out. It tasted a bit salty from the pre-cum but it wasn't bad. He could do this. He opened his mouth and sucked on the tip lightly at first before he took more in his mouth. Harry let out a gasp and that encouraged him. He went down, trying to fit all of it in his mouth but that only made him gag and he pulled off.
"Take it easy." Harry mumbled and he looked up at him as he took him in his mouth again.

He maintained eye contact while he started to bob his head, stroking the part he couldn't fit in his mouth.
"Oh God, you're so sexy. You're doing great, babe." Harry almost moaned.

That made Louis giggle and he pulled off again.
"Babe?"

"Don't stop!" Harry whined.

Louis continued to suck him off, getting more and more into it. He rolled his tongue, because that was something he enjoyed when someone did to him and Harry moaned so he guessed that he was doing something right.

This was turning him on as well. So he really liked sucking dick? Good, that made things easier. Harry was starting to make his I'm about to come noises and that only incited him.
"Lou...Coming, move if...aaah..." Harry managed to get out.

He decided that he should just try that too and sucked harder. Harry came a second later with a cry and his load hit the back of Louis' throat and he tried to swallow it down. It didn't taste great but it wasn't as bad as he had imagined it to be. Sort of like salt and vinegar. He pulled off and wiped his mouth. He looked up at Harry.
"Was it okay?"

Harry smiled at him and grabbed his shoulders to gently pull him on top of him. He gave him a quick peck on the lips.
"It was perfect. I loved it." Harry rutted his hips and felt Louis' erection. "It turned you on?"

"Yeah." Louis said and blushed.

"You're adorable. A second round?" Harry asked and Louis nodded his head and leaned down to kiss him.

Thirty minutes later they both came for a second time. They fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted.

They woke up the next morning from the sound of Darcy crying in the living room. Harry flew out of bed.
"Shit! We fell asleep. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Just get her before she wakes up the rest of the kids." Louis mumbled and yawned. He glanced at the clock. He had to get up in twenty minutes anyway.

Harry hurried out to pick up Darcy and returned with her.
"We're gonna sneak back home."

"Yeah, okay. See you later?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Have a great day at work." Harry smiled and leaned down to peck Louis' lips. He gathered his clothes and carried them under his arm and left. Louis giggled a little. He hoped that one of their neighbors wasn't awake. They would probably raise an eyebrow or two to find Harry sneaking out of his apartment in his boxers.

Louis gave up the idea to fall back to sleep and got up to take a shower instead.