10

Harry's tongue explored his mouth and Louis moaned softly. They broke the kiss only to remove their shorts. Harry started to trail kisses down his torso going lower and lower. He licked his belly button and put his hands on the hem of his trousers.
"Can I?"

"Yes." Louis breathed out.

Louis flew up with a gasp. That had been one hell of a dream. He was sporting a raging hard-on and palmed himself as he laid down in bed again, heart pounding erratically. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke himself. It didn't take long before he came all over himself with a moan. He waited until his breathing was back to normal before he got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up his mess.

That was just the beginning. Every night in the next two weeks he woke up from a sex dream about Harry, more explicit every time, and he helped himself get off. He was getting frustrated. He still remembered clearly how amazing it had been to kiss him, and his mind played tricks on him in his sleep fantasizing about sex with Harry.

They still hung out every day, eating dinner together, laughing, and spending time with the kids or by themselves when the kids were asleep. They sat close to each other on the sofa, in front of a movie but they didn't cross the line. They didn't kiss and they didn't touch. Harry kept his distance. It was driving him crazy. Sure, Harry was ridiculously good-looking and sexy but most of all he just enjoyed every second of his company. Harry was funny and kind and smart and he really liked him. That made him feel guilty. He shouldn't like someone else. It had only been a little more than a year since he buried his wife. He really needed someone to talk to.

He called his sister Lottie during his lunch break.
"Big brother! You've been invisible lately."

"Sorry, I've been busy." Louis apologized.

"Yes, with someone named Harry." Lottie answered.

"I... how do you know about Harry?" Louis asked dumbfounded.

"Well, I have two little birds who call me more often than you do. Boyfriend?" Lottie asked, sounding curious.

He had never come out to his family, except his mum in his confusing teenage years.
"No. But...I think I like him. He's great actually. I just...it feels like I'm disrespecting me marriage. How can I do that to Olivia?" Louis stressed.

"Oh, Louis, this is going to sound harsh but you're not a married man anymore. Olivia dying is a travesty but she would want you to be happy, to move on. She wouldn't want you to be alone for the rest of your life for her." Lottie answered.

That was exactly what he needed to hear and she was right.
"Thanks, Lotts, and, ehm, what would you say if I dated a man?" He asked and gulped nervously.

"Please, I don't care Louis. I just want you to be happy again. Go for it! Dominic and Elton worship him." Lottie answered.

"He's absolutely wonderful with them." Louis cooed.

"That's what's most important. He's hot, right?" Lottie asked.

"Like no one else. Sometimes I wonder if he's actually real." Louis chuckled.

"You have to send me a picture. I'm dying of curiosity. I have to go but I was actually gonna call you later. Dominic and Elton have a break next week, right? I was thinking that I could come and get them, Johannah too of course, so they can spend a couple of days with us. What do you say?" Lottie suggested.

"Yeah, of course! They would love that!" Louis immediately agreed.

"Great. Wednesday to Sunday?" Lottie asked.

"Alright." Louis agreed.

"Okay, talk to you later. Love you. Bye." Lottie said.

"Love you. Bye."Louis replied before they hung up.

He was smiling. Talking to his sister was exactly what he needed. She and Olivia had been really close. Hearing her say that it was okay to move on made him calmer. He wasn't doing anything wrong.

Harry was occupying his kitchen when he and the kids came home. He was really spoiling him, cooking dinner every day. He had talked to him about it, to make sure that he didn't feel like he had to do that and Harry had reassured him that he enjoyed it. He loved to cook but it was depressing to only cook for himself. They were really domestic together. Considering they spent so much time together they had started to clean their apartments together as well, altering between their places. Harry smiled a dimpled smile at him as he entered the kitchen and he got his phone out and snapped a picture.
"What did you do that for?" Harry giggled.

"I'm gonna send it to one of me sisters. Lottie demanded to see what you look like." Louis answered and sent the picture to Lottie.

"Oh, you talked to her about me?" Harry asked.

"Yep." Louis said and jumped up on the counter and snatched a piece of carrot from the cutting board.

His phone pinged and he looked at Lottie's reply to his text.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? HE'S GORGEOUS!

He smirked and texted back.
I know.

Harry was eyeing him curiously as he put his phone on the counter.
"She says you're gorgeous."

"Oh?" Harry blushed.

"And she's absolutely right." Louis continued.

Harry's cheeks turned crimson red.
"Thanks. So are you."

They looked at each other, a smile playing on their lips. Darcy let out a squeal. She was lying on a blanket under her baby gym. Harry put the spatula down but Louis jumped down from the counter and clasped a hand on Harry's shoulder.
"I got her."

"Thanks." Harry beamed.

Louis went to pick her up and she stopped crying. He talked to her and made funny faces. Harry handed him a bowl.
"Do you mind feeding her?"

"Of course not." Louis smiled.

He sat down by the table, holding her in his lap, and blew on the food before he put the spoon in her mouth. He looked up just to find Harry watching them with a fond smile. Louis smiled back and looked at Darcy again.
"She looks just like you. Same wonderful curls and green eyes. She's your biological child right?"

"Yeah, I had a surrogate." Harry smiled.

He continued to feed her and then he remembered the conversation with his sister.
"Oh, Dominic and Elton have an autumn break next week. I've taken a week's vacation. Me sister is gonna pick all of them up on Wednesday but I have a job interview on Thursday so I won't be going to Donny. Ehm, wanna hang out with me?"

"Wow, that was a lot to take in! First of all, yes, of course, I wanna hang out with you. Second of all, that must be really exciting for them to get to spend some time with their aunt, and thirdly, a job interview? That's great! Congratulations! Where?" Harry said excitedly and Louis got all warm and mushy inside.

"Thanks. It's a big tech company. I haven't told the boys yet. I was planning on doing that during dinner." Louis answered.

"Well, dinner's ready." Harry replied.