14

They spent the whole day outside, considering it was a warm and sunny autumn day. The cold, wet winter would come soon enough. They ordered pizza when they came home, after making sure that Darcy ate some broccoli puree, something she really didn't like. They laughed at her facial expressions. Harry had a list on the fridge and he wrote broccoli under the dislike column.
"I can't believe how organized you are." Louis teased and Harry rolled his eyes at him.

They watched a movie while they ate. Darcy fell asleep halfway through it with her head in Louis' lap and the rest of her body on Harry's. They paused the movie so Harry could put her in bed. Louis was sprawled out on the couch when he returned and he lifted his arms and made grabby hands at him.
"Come here. I have wanted to kiss you the whole day."

"Why didn't you just kiss me then?" Harry smiled and laid down next to Louis who scooched over, turning to his side.

"Because, as long as this is ehm, this, like, we're figuring this out, testing the water or whatever, I don't think we should kiss in front of the kids." Louis said and blushed.

Harry giggled.
"Darcy is six months old. I'm sure she won't be traumatized for life if she sees us kiss. She won't remember it."

"That's true but my kids will and I didn't want to make a distinction between them and exclude Darcy." Louis answered.

Harry smashed their lips together, taking Louis by surprise but he caught up quickly and kissed him back. He felt like a horny teenager. He just melted like wax when Harry kissed him and he was already rock hard. He grabbed Harry's hip and pushed their crotches together.

They continued to make out. Harry let him lead the way. When he put a hand under Harry's shirt to feel his abs Harry did the same to him. He wanted to see his sexy tattoos so he pulled Harry's shirt over his head. Harry put his hands on the hem of his shirt and gave him a look, asking for permission. Louis nodded his head and let Harry undress him as well. He rolled on top of him and began to kiss his way down his chest. He reached a nipple and put it in his mouth to play with it and Harry gasped and buried his hands in his hair, which sent shivers down his spine. He came up to kiss him again.

His hand explored Harry's upper body and he extracted a moan out of the gorgeous man. He reached lower and lower with feverish hands until he palmed him through his trousers. Harry bucked his hips to the touch.

He was so turned on, his cock felt trapped in his pants and he just wanted Harry to help him out. That was something he felt comfortable with. Even if he has never given a handjob to someone else he had plenty of practice by himself. He started to unbutton Harry's pants with trembling hands. Harry broke the kiss.
"Are you sure?"

"I'm dying over here. Yes. Please just touch me." Louis answered breathlessly.

They opened each other's pants and he managed to pull Harry's down impatiently. He caught a glimpse of Harry's cock when it sprung free and he had to get a better look.
"Shit." He gasped and grabbed the thick base.

Harry got his cock out in the open as well and ran a hand down the shaft, making him quiver.
"Nice." Harry grinned before he kissed him again.

They started to move their hands, building up a rhythm. The kiss was sloppy and they mostly panted into each other's mouths. He worked Harry's cock like he used to do his own, hoping that Harry would like it, and from the sound of it, he did. Harry tugged his dick with skillful hands, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. It was getting difficult to concentrate on giving at the same time as he was receiving, and his movements became irregular. Sometimes he stopped altogether just to feel.

Harry moved his head back so they could look at each other and the sight of Harry's lust blown pupils looking right at him made him gasp. He was so sexy.
"Here, let me show you something." Harry said in a husky voice.

Harry wrapped his hand around both their cocks and rubbed them together while he jerked them off at the same time. It felt amazing. Louis moaned and he couldn't tear his eyes away. Harry used his thumb to smear their pre-cum over both heads. Louis' body started to tremble and he put his hand over Harry's so he could be a part of it.

He looked Harry in the eyes again and they gazed at each other, while they were getting closer and closer, both panting with their mouth open, letting out deep moans here and then. Seeing every change in Harry's face as he came closer and closer to releasing was so erotic. So was the fact that their dicks were touching, rubbing against each other, smearing pre-cum on each other.

They came at the same time, staring into each other's eyes. Louis felt Harry's cum hit his stomach, mixing with his own.
"That was so hot." Louis panted out, trying to get his breathing back to normal.

Harry put a finger in his mouth, licking the cum off, and winked at Louis when his breath hissed from the sight.
"Damn!" Louis worded.

"Don't tell me you never tasted your own cum." Harry said.

Louis burst out laughing.
"Not really."

"For real? Okay then." Harry grinned.

Louis giggled at their post-sex conversation. He probably would taste cum in the near future if this progressed further. He just hoped that he wouldn't puke. He smiled and pressed a closed-mouth kiss against Harry's lips.

They cuddled for a while before they got up to get clean and spent some time cuddling in front of the TV before they got ready for bed. Harry gave him a new toothbrush and they slipped under the duvet. Louis spooned Harry and they drifted off to sleep.