Setting up the status quo

3rd person POV:

(Yn's Dream)

On a sea of sunset red water, Yn stood. There was nothing in sight.

The calm sea he stood on then began shaking wildly as something came out of it. A giant figure.

Ultraman Eva then rose out from the water, making Yn brace himself.

Yn:!

Ultraman: Not bad

Ultraman: Not bad... Child.

Yn: Okay, what the hell are you.

Ultraman: I already told you.

Yn: You said you were an Ultraman. What is that?

Ultraman: To you humans...at least most of you, Ultraman is what happens when you mix technology, humans, and old alien DNA.

Ultraman: But in reality, Ultramen are an intergalactic spaces of powerful beings.

Ultraman: The Angels are our enemy. They wish to exterminate us, and our planets.

Yn: Planets? How many of those do you have?

Ultraman: What does it matter? We're not going to visit them... Not in this state.

Yn:... So... Do you all come in stick form?

Ultraman:(sigh)... No. I was badly hurt several thousand years ago.

Ultraman: My very soul was damaged.

Ultraman: So I transformed my body in hibernation mode.

Ultraman: But that turned out not to be enough... Now, with some technological help... for me to gain my real form, I must use a host.

Yn: Me?

Ultraman: Yes... To hold my physical form together, I must use your soul... The only problem is, it's not strong enough to hold it for long.

Yn: I see... Is there a soul gym, I can go to?

Ultraman: Kill angels. Consume their core...their power... Become stronger...

Ultraman: And then... We can be free from each other.

Yn: What do you mean by that? We're not stuck to each other...Are we stuck with each other!?

Ultraman: The matter which makes up my physical form, has already matched with your genetic code.

Ultraman: The process cannot be undone... To top it all off... You have my scent.

Ultraman: They will come for you.

Yn:... Great. Lovely. Cool. Cool...cool........ Fuck....

Ultraman: This situation is unfavorable for me as well... I'm as you say... A back seat driver of my own body now...