«44» Acceptance

❦︎𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❦︎

I used my powers to block Six's attack against Mono, I huffed as I tried to fight back the attack, the sword disappeared within Six's hands as she knelt down with tears in her eyes and shivered in pain.... I let down my shield away and got worried....

"Stop calling me that!... I already know how selfish I am that I took my only friend's freedom in life!.... The friend that actually cared for me, the friend who had my back when Im in danger!...But when he needed my help, I ran away and didn't even look back!... I was a coward and did it for survival....But now you are suffering that damn tower all over again!... I have to witnessed that every time loop that we been through!..." She stood slowly still sobbing, "I...Im sorry Mono....Im sorry that I've been a bad friend, Im sorry that I didn't save you back then!.... Im a real monster-" Mono ran towards her and gave her a tight hug...

"Even though it's a time loop, I can see the pain and suffering that you hid away.... Even though you betrayed me countless of times....I still consider you as a friend....Six...." Her eyes widen and cried while hugging Mono back... I cried in tears of joy as Mono saw me crying, he chuckled and signalled me to come over, I smiled and approached to them while hugging them tight.....

Six guide us back to the exit, we board into the Hunter's boat and we left while waving our goodbyes to Six as she finally smiled with true happiness..... We turn around and sighed in relieve that the fight against Mono and Six is finally over.... I leaned into Mono's shoulder as I heard a chuckle from him... "What's so funny?..." I pouted, "Nothing my dearest....I just wanted to say that.... Thank you for helping me back there...." He gave me a gentle smile....I gave him a smile back and we kissed as the sunrise slowly rose up in the distance....

Hello! Its me, Author-sama and I just wanted to say that this is the end of this fanfic, thank you so much for the support, I enjoyed making this fanfic but now it's the time to close this book, if your interested on my new book called ❦︎ℳ𝓎 ℱ𝒶𝒾𝓇 ℒ𝒶𝒹𝓎❦︎ {Lord Dimitrescu x Reader}, check it out and I hope you enjoyed it! Also if you noticed that this was a bit of a rush , its because I actually speed run this because due to my business in life, I apologize, but now its time to finish this book, check out ❦︎ℳ𝓎 ℱ𝒶𝒾𝓇 ℒ𝒶𝒹𝓎❦︎ {Lord Dimitrescu x Reader} and I hope you have a wonderful day or night. Farewell.......