𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2𑁍

𑁍𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

The Teacher dragged Y/N into the office but before they could even enter, Y/N notice the Bullies arrogant and annoyed look towards her. But before she could even react, the door shuts in front of her face. Y/N was still shivering and was too scared to even move, "Can you stop with the shivers already? Ugh, you humans can be so dramatic sometimes...." She said to Y/N with an angry tone.

She sighed and proceeded to find something for Y/N. "Im.... S-sorry...." The Teacher stopped her work and stretches her neck towards Y/N. "My my, what a well-mannered child you are!" She smiled at Y/N making her more scared than usual. "Don't fear little one. I won't hurt you... 𝚈𝙴𝚃." She unstretches her neck and proceeded to find something. "Aha! I finally found it. Oh little one, I have a present for you." While walking towards her. " Here, some fresh new clothes for your.... *giggles* For your ugly and dusty clothing that you've been wearing while coming here." Y/N was unsure if she could take it however the ambiance in the room and her gaze makes her feel.... Uncomfortable.

She had no choice but took the clothes that the Teacher provided. "Excellent! Now there's a dressing room on the right. I can't wait for the results!" She walked away from Y/N and proceeded to play the piano. Y/N followed the Teacher's orders and walked to the dressing room.

--------------------------𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓-------------------------

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

I began to undress myself inside the dressing room and proceeded to dress myself with the new clothes that the Teacher provided for me.The dress was a purple gradient blue with flower stamps in the end. When I tried it on, somehow the clothes fit perfectly. "Wow... The dress fits... Perfectly?" "Oh little one, are you already done?... Or are you making an escape plan while Im distracted?..." Her voiced changed into something more horrifying and I began to stutter the words- "Y-yes ma'am, a-almost done here!" I quickly took the old clothes and sprinted outside. "If your not coming out, i'll be the one to come- Oh my...." She saw the dress that I was wearing and she was stunned. "My, my! The dress fits you perfectly!  Just the right results that I need!"

I was confused about the "right results" that she keeps saying about. Still I was on guard and keeping my eyes open for any suspicious acts of hers. "Though.... There's one problem... Where should I put you in?... I can't have you here in the school because the Bullies will torn you into pieces within seconds... Hmmm..... Tch!" She grumbled.

She keeps pacing back and forth, still keeping an eye into her "schemes." "UGH! WHY IS THIS DIFFICULT!" She slammed the table with anger in her eyes, I jolted in fear and ready for the attack. She breathes in and out, making her calm a bit. "How ludicrous of me..."

Before I could stutter a word, the speakers throughout the school suddenly turned on by itself and I could hear a man's voice. "Teacher.... Your brats are messing up my tower again with calligraphy and spray paints.... Can you please get them...? Thank you.." Then the voice from the speakers suddenly gone quiet again. The Teacher laughs, "𝙸 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙿𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?...𑁍