𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20𑁍

𑁍𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

"Ugh.... What happened?..." I asked myself while touching my shoulder. "Ouch! What happened here?..." I exclaimed myself and looking at the bite mark closely. "Wait...." Then I remembered what 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 happened. "ahhhhHHHHHHHhH!!!" I shouted while my face turned into a red tomato.

"D-did we really do it!?" Still blushing like a maniac. "Not even close." As I saw the man wearing 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 and realized that I was wearing his robe. I looked up and avoiding to look at his *𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇* Abs *𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇*. "S-so, what are you h-holding?" I stuttered as I nervously look up higher.

"Oh, I have some croissants and coffee ready for you. Ill put there beside you." He putted the food beside me and sat down while drinking his own coffee. "Is something the matter?" He question me with a confused look. "A-ah! N-nothing! I was just surprise to see you thats all!" I stuttered. "Oh really?..." He put his coffee aside and got closer to my face, as for me, accidentally looking at his *cough* abs.

"My eyes are up here, my wildflower~💙🤍" As he noticed my eyes looking at it. "I-its because your too close to me, you dork!" As I looked to the side. He laughed and backed out. "So.... What happened after I passed out?" "Nothing really, just guarding you while you slept, you look cute when you sleep." He smiled. I got flustered. "And why do I have your robe then?..." "Oh, that. You shivered like really intensely even though you have our blanket tucked in and I decided to give my robe to you. After like 10 mins later, your shivers went *mouth pop* gone."

"D-did... Did you sleep last night?..." I asked him in a worried tone. "Hmmm.... Not really, I have trouble sleeping sometimes." he yawned after saying that. "Oh... Okay..." As I took a bite of the croissant and drank the coffee. "Hey Mono.... Im sorry... about yesterday..." "Hey, hey now, dont be upset, Im the one who should be apologizing here, I shouldnt have known that your not ready yet, how stupid of me-"

I smacked him in the face. "Hey what-!" I kissed him before he could complete his sentence, I pulled back and looked at him with a serious look. "Mono, dont you dare say that, especially right in front of me-" I kissed his forehead, "Your just a big ol dork." He looked at me with a blank stare then changed into an angry panda. "How dare you!" He pounces at me while kissing my neck playfully.
I laughed loudly and kissed him while he kissed me back....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?...𑁍