𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15𑁍

𑁍𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍
As I went inside of the office, I could hear the conversation for our date this evening. "Ah! Your finally here, we already set up the.... Date..."
As she saw me with amazement in her eyes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Explain to me why you picked this 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 of outfit?

"Explain to me why you picked this 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 of outfit?..."

As I growled. "Oh dearie, your outfit
fits perfectly! Wouldn't you agree, Doctor?" " Oh yes indeed!" As they chuckled like old people,𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄!💢

"Isn't this a bit too much?..." "What do you mean by that?" "I look like Alucard in Hellsing Ultimate" ( Wʜɪᴄʜ I ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ) "Oh nonsense! Atleast you look more handsome for your date this evening! Now, we already discussed on where your date should be."  "And where is our date suppose to be?..." As I got nervous about their choices in places here at Pale City.

"Here at school!" She screamed in joy. My eyes grew bigger and got even more nervous than usual. "A-Are you sure?.... Maybe somewhere else were theres no annoying kids running around and breaking things." As I smiled in terror.

"Why?" She got suspicious. "Because I want this date of mine to go perfectly and smooth. Not terribly rough."

I felt the Teacher's hand as she pats me in the head. "Don't worry, Ill make sure that this date of yours goes perfectly as planned." She smiled, "But I need everyone to please leave the office except for Thin man. I need to discuss him with something important." I saw everyone leaving the office, as the atmosphere got serious. "Thin man, I need to tell you something before you proceed to date with her. You see she has a unique abilities just like yourself." "Really!?" As I smiled yet flustered at the same time. She chuckled,"No wonder you get along so well within 2 months with her, because she has something unique yet powerful deep inside her, just like yours."

"I see..." As I kept my composure. "But please don't force her to do something bad... She cant attack even a single monster inside this City. She's too gentle yet kind hearted towards them... She's willing to help them rather than killing them with violence. I saw it with my own eyes... So please promise me that?..." She spoke with a sad tone..."I will..." "Good... Because if you don't keep your promise, I will take her." She smiles with an angry expression.

"Okay, okay, I wont. So....Where should you put our date within this school?..." "Secret~" She chuckled.
"Should I be scared now-" "Oh stop worrying about your date! You should be relaxed yet excited to meet her! Also I already made a special invitation and a package for her." As she pushes me outside of the office, "Now stay there while we prepare your date!" "Wai-" She closed the door right at my face, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.💢

"I should already get used to that." As I lean to the wall, looked up and sighed as I thought to myself on what should I do, what words should I say, what jokes or pick up line.... Ugh! This is harder than I thought.... As I slid myself and sat down to calm myself...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~𝐴𝑡 𝑌/𝑁'𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒~~~~~~~~~

𑁍𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

Y/N was sitting down at the bed while a knock on the door appeared. She walks towards the door and opens it to see no one but a package and... An invitation?

She opened the invitation and reads- "𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒! 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠! 𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 7:30 𝑝𝑚, 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛~!"

She was confused at first but carefully opened the package, she saw a beautiful dress and wanted to know if the dress fits perfectly. She tried it on and was revealed something beautiful yet elegant to see....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?...𑁍