☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 35᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥
We kept on walking and walking until we finally got close to the Signal Tower.

"Finally, were almost there..." But were stopped by hordes of viewers standing in our way. We got shocked as we hold our hands tightly together.

The screens blared our eyes with its  brightness as a figure of a tall thin man appeared.

"🄻🄴🄰🅅🄴 🄽🄾🅆!....🄾🅁 🄴🄻🅂🄴 🅂🅄🄵🄵🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄴 🄲🄾🄽🅂🄴🅀🅄🄴🄽🄲🄴🅂....." "NOT WITHOUT MONO-! AGH!" I fell down with one knee.

"🄰🅂 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄸🅂🄷..... 🄲🄴🄰🅂🄴 🅃🄷🄴🄼...." The screens turned off and as the viewers began to roar like crazy.

"RUN!!!" We ran and ran as fast as we can, Benny and Truls knock up some boxes to block their way as Jennifor helped me ran.

We ran into a shop and Benny quickly turned the switch to closed the entrance door. I groaned in pain as Jennifor slowly let me down.

Benny and Truls took some shelves to barricade us some time. "Y/N what should we do!?" "W-wait! Let me think!"

I looked at Benny and Truls struggling to hold on the entrance while Jennifor  got scared and panicked.

I sighed and stood up, "I had an idea.... But this is going to get bloody...." I walked towards the entrance... "Benny, Truls.... Leave it to me...."

Benny and Truls got confused and yet scared at the same time.... But obeyed my command... "Here goes.......dne eht ot luos serutaerc siht deerf dnA.....rewop tsetaerg ruoy hsaelnu dna esirA ....daed eht fo stirips retaw em ot emoc hO" {Oh come to me water spirits of the dead.... Arise and unleash your greatest power.....And freed this creatures soul to the end...}As I said those words, my hands became ice but slowly turned into divine markings and my hair began to grow even longer yet electric.... After that, my markings had vanished as my hair returned to its original look....

The pounding of the viewers slowly stopped....  As we hear screeches and bloodied screams one by one.....

After a few moments, I signaled Benny and Truls to open the entrance door.... The door slowly opened and saw blood splattered throughout the streets as guts smeared throughout the walls....

The kids almost threw up but saw three water spirits covered in blood. I slowly approached but failed as I fell to the ground and groaned.... The water spirits helped me up.....

They looked at me with a horrified look as they inspect my wound....
I asked them if my wound could heal.... But they shook their head and said....

".....won uoy ot pu stI .....niap taht ot detcennoc si ohw enoemos yb delaeh eb tsum dnuow sihT ....dnuow yranidro on si siht dlihc yM" {My child this is no ordinary wound.... This wound must be healed by someone who is connected to that pain..... Its up to you now.....}

They faded like a cold breeze... My eyes widen as the pain tormented me more.... "Y/N....What did they say?..."

"We must get Mono, immediately...." They nodded as we continued our journey....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?.....᪥