☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32᪥☾︎

᪥𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅᪥

"MONO!!!" I kept shouting his name over and over but he ignored me as I saw his sorrows in his eyes. He used his powers to teleport me somewhere far away from him...

The portal sucked me in, I tried to call his name but couldn't as the pain prevented me from calling him more...

The portal devoured me in, I have fallen in what felt like hours, still the pain torments me, my body became numb, my face begins to pale as white as it can be, I looked into my stomach and lost a lot of blood....

Then the portal opened and dropped me harshly into the ground... My vision became blurry as droplets of rain showered over me and blood began to show through the puddles of the rain....... I could only hear static....

I looked up and saw that I was in the school premises....I crawled painfully towards the door and knocked the door with my last strength....

My hand slipped through the door, imprinting my bloodied hand... But luckily someone opened the door.... I sighed in relieve as I closed my eyes.....

I opened my eyes and looked around and saw nothing but darkness itself....
I stood and saw someone crying in the distance...."Mono?...."

"MONO!!!" I ran towards him but darkness chained me, "MONO!!!" I cried out...

"🄸🄼 🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈....." As he said those words the chains slowly turned into mud as it slowly devours me whole....

"MONO, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! JUST TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes...

"🄸 🄲🄰🄽🅃.... 🄸🄼 🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈..." He stared at me with a sorrow look, "🄸🄼 🅃🄾🄾 🅆🄴🄰🄺 🅃🄾 🄵🄰🄲🄴 🅃🄷🄴 🅃🅁🅄🅃🄷..... 🄸🄼 🅂🄾🅁🅁🅈..."

Then the mud devoured me, leaving me drowning into the abyss....

"Y/N!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....᪥