𑁍𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24𑁍

𑁍𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𑁍

I woke up at around 6 o clock in the morning and saw Y/N, still sleeping like an angel. I smiled while slowly stood up and put Y/N to the couch safe and sound.

I took the blanket and tuck her in while I prepare our breakfast. After 10 mins of preparation, it was now done. I sat down in a chair and proceeded to guard Y/N while she slept peacefully.

"*Sigh*....What a beautiful sight to look at" I smiled towards Y/N."*Sigh* Yeah..." Truls said.
I jolted, "What-!" I covered my mouth quickly and looked at Y/N to see if she had awoken by my scream but gladly didn't. "What are you doing here!" I whispered loudly. "You mean three" Jennifor explained. "*Sigh* What are you three doing here?...." I whispered to them quietly. "Here-!" She proceeded to give me a brown teddy bear. "Give this to Y/N as a Gift!" She whispered loudly. "Why me? Cant you just give her?" "Yeah... B-but we wanted you to give her this gift! After all you two are adorably made for each other!" Jennifor smiled warmly.

"*Chuckles* Aww shucks I-  Hey!" "Mmmm.... Mono who are you talking to?......" My eyes grew bigger and stood up while stuttered the words- "O-Oh good morning! I was just..." As soon as I look behind, the three children disappeared into thin air. "I was.... Um.... I was.... Sleep talking?" As I laughed awkwardly. She giggled, "You silly... Oh whats that?" She pointed at the brown teddy bear that I was holding into. "Oh um... I was gonna surprise you but it seems that you already saw it so here" I gave the teddy bear to Y/N. She blushed, "R-really?..." "Well of course, my wildflower~💙🤍" As I kissed her forehead and sat down beside her. "So... Wanna eat breakfast?" She giggled and kissed my cheek, "Gladly"

After we ate our breakfast, I was just doing the dishes while Y/N sat down on the couch and cuddling the bear that I gave her. Now Im a bit jealous of the bear, cuddling with my wildflower while I do the dirty dishes. She noticed me looking at her with that bear and have the audacity to kiss it. I was finally done with the dishes and took the bear away from Y/N's hands. "Hey... Why are you kissing with an imposter when the original is right here." I said with a panda pout.
She laughed, "Okay, okay, Ill cuddle you with lots of kisses but first give me the bear" "Alright.." As I gave her the bear and cuddled her.

"Thank you for the bear, Mono..." As her words began to lose joy. "Hey... Hey, what's wrong?..." "Its about this..." As she revealed the bite mark I made. "Oh no... Did I made you uncomfortable-" "No....Its just-" As she began to move closer to me. "Its just that Im not ready to do it, But my body kept saying that its ready but Im not! Its just that-" I cut her off with a kiss. She hesitated but quickly surrendered. "*Chu*.....Dont force yourself to please me.... In fact, Im happy to be with you... And Im already pleased by your act-" As I began to caress her cheek, " The act of kindness that youve put around us, the warm smile, the gentle touch, everything.... You made this miserable city of ours warm again.... Arent you happy about that?...." As I smile towards her. Tears began to fall and sniffled, "Of course I am..." She kissed me as I kissed her back with a gentle touch.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𑁍𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....𑁍