☽︎᪥𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30᪥☾︎

᪥🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🅽︎ 🅼︎🅰︎🅽︎'🆂︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎᪥

As I finished my "transition", I sighed in relieve, "🅵︎🅸︎🅽︎🅰︎🅻︎🅻︎🆈︎ 🅼︎🆈︎ 🅷︎🅰︎🅸︎🆁︎ 🅸︎🆂︎ 🅰︎ 🅱︎🅸︎🆃︎ 🅻︎🅸︎🅶︎🅷︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎ 🅽︎🅾︎🆆︎"

I looked at everyone, stunned to see my new form and look. Y/N approached to me slowly, as she began to touch my cheeks. "Wow.....Your markings.... Their so pretty!" she exclaimed.

I chuckled, "Ahem-" The Teacher interrupted, "Oh! S-sorry!" As she backed out and stood beside me.

"As I were saying, thank you again for stopping the Barber from getting my students bald and bleeding, you may go home now. Ill report to you whenever a mission arrives"

We nodded and said our goodbyes as we walked out of the building. We walked on our way home but Y/N stopped my tracks. "Hey! Did you forget our promise earlier?" She said as she gave me an adorable pout.

"🆆︎🅷︎🅰︎🆃︎ 🅿︎🆁︎🅾︎- 🅾︎🅷︎🅷︎🅷︎.... 🆃︎🅷︎🅰︎🆃︎ 🅿︎🆁︎🅾︎🅼︎🅸︎🆂︎🅴︎, 🅵︎🅾︎🆁︎🅶︎🅸︎🆅︎🅴︎ 🅼︎🅴︎, 🅸︎🆃︎🆂︎ 🅱︎🅴︎🅴︎🅽︎ 🅰︎ 🅻︎🅾︎🅽︎🅶︎ 🆃︎🅸︎🅼︎🅴︎ 🆂︎🅸︎🅽︎🅲︎🅴︎ 🅸︎🆅︎🅴︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆂︎🆂︎🅴︎🆂︎🅴︎🅳︎ 🅼︎🅾︎🅽︎🅾︎🆂︎ 🅱︎🅾︎🅳︎🆈︎, 🅷︎🅴︎ 🆆︎🅾︎🆄︎🅻︎🅳︎🅽︎🆃︎ 🅴︎🆅︎🅴︎🅽︎ 🅻︎🅴︎🆃︎ 🅼︎🅴︎ 🅳︎🅾︎ 🅸︎🆃︎ 🅰︎🅵︎🆃︎🅴︎🆁︎ 🅸︎ 🅰︎🆂︎🅺︎🅴︎🅳︎ 🅷︎🅸︎🅼︎ 🅽︎🅸︎🅲︎🅴︎🅻︎🆈︎....." "But... How come he lets you out now?...."

"........................................................" "M-Mono?....." "🅻︎🅴︎🆃︎🆂︎ 🅹︎🆄︎🆂︎🆃︎ 🆂︎🅰︎🆈︎.....🅷︎🅴︎ 🅲︎🅾︎🆄︎🅻︎🅳︎🅽︎🆃︎ 🅱︎🅴︎🅰︎🆁︎ 🆃︎🅾︎ 🅷︎🅴︎🅰︎🆁︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅴︎ 🆆︎🅾︎🆁︎🅳︎ 🅱︎🅴︎🆃︎🆁︎🅰︎🆈︎🅰︎🅻︎......" "O-Oh...." As I saw her looked down, all upset. I sighed and grabbed her chin upwards. "🅻︎🅴︎🆃︎🆂︎ 🅶︎🅴︎🆃︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅰︎🆃︎ 🅸︎🅲︎🅴︎ 🅲︎🆁︎🅴︎🅰︎🅼︎ 🆂︎🅷︎🅰︎🅻︎🅻︎ 🆆︎🅴︎?..."

Her frown became a smile and nodded. We went into the local store as it was abandon and dark inside. I let Y/N wait outside while I went inside quietly.

After 5 mins, I quickly ran out of the store with bars of ice cream. Y/N almost cheered but I quickly gave her the bars as I carried her and ran fast.

She got confused, then she saw my back and was shocked too see many viewers chasing us.

I used my powers to teleport anywhere without any viewers chasing us. We teleported into a quiet park, which is close to our home. As we sighed in relieve.

I gently put Y/N down and sat in the soft grass. I followed and sat down. Y/N puts the ice creams that I gave her. I didnt know what she likes so I took 15 different kinds of flavored ice cream.

I saw her drooling and quickly grabbed one and bit it with joy. She shivered yet enjoyed the dessert. Y/N gave me one and I was confused on what to do with it.

As she was about to finish her ice cream, she noticed that I was....Struggling.

"Mono, what's wrong?" "🅸︎🆅︎🅴︎ 🅽︎🅴︎🆅︎🅴︎🆁︎ 🆃︎🆁︎🅸︎🅴︎🅳︎ 🆃︎🅷︎🅸︎🆂︎ 🅱︎🅴︎🅵︎🅾︎🆁︎🅴︎....🅸︎🆂︎ 🅸︎🆃︎ 🅶︎🅾︎🅾︎🅳︎?..."
"Are you kidding? Its literally the best thing to eat, you've never tried this before?" "🅽︎🅾︎🆃︎ 🅴︎🆅︎🅴︎🅽︎ 🅾︎🅽︎🅲︎🅴︎..."

"Try it! I promise it wont bite back" She smiled at me. I slowly sniff it and bit it. An explosion of flavours hit me hard. The creaminess hit me the most.

"So.... How is it" I finished the ice cream as she spoke. "🅳︎🅸︎🆅︎🅸︎🅽︎🅴︎...."
"That's good to hear, want another one? " "🆂︎🆄︎🆁︎🅴︎..." As she gave me another bar.

20 mins of relaxing on the park later, We finished the bars of ice cream and thrown the wrappers on the trash.

After that, we cuddle under a tree as the breeze of cold air hit us. I kept staring at her beautiful and gracious face as the wind blew her hair elegantly. Ive never seen a girl more beautiful that HER.

Y/N spoke, "Hey Mono...." "🆈︎🅴︎🆂︎ 🅼︎🆈︎ 🅳︎🅴︎🅰︎🆁︎?...." "Who's the paper bag boy and the yellow raincoat girl?..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
᪥𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....᪥