«41» The meeting

❦︎𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❦︎

After their day off, it was time to go back to business, Mono and Y/N continued their training with the Teacher and the Doctor, preparing for the upcoming events... It was all fine like usual until an unexpected letter arrived...

❦︎𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅❦︎

"A letter?... From who?..." I asked them suspiciously, me and both the Teacher and Doctor talked inside the office alone while Y/N kept on training with the kids.

They looked upset yet worried, they gave me the letter that was already opened, "How about you read it to yourself..." As she gave me the open letter with an upset expression. I sighed and took the letter. The more I read it, the more angry my expression became.

I calmly put the letter down and punched the wall with an intense power. "THAT VERMIN WOMAN WANTS TO MEET ME AT THIS TIME OF DAY!?" As I growled, "Mono calm down Im sure theres a reason of the invitation-" "Yeah like SHE wanted meet me after what she had done to me for the past years that she, I don't know, BETRAYED ME!?!"

My immense power filled the room and so does the anger. But I calmed down quickly as the door opened. "Mono what's wrong? I heard screaming in here..." She approached to me, "Its nothing sweetheart... Its just....Business...." As I glared to them, "I wont go" I stormed off the room and slammed the door shut.

I kept walking with anger and distress that I didn't hear Y/N calling my name over and over. "Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore Calm down everything will be fine, just ignore......" I kept mumbling and mumbling the words over and over until Y/N stopped my tracks.

"Mono! What's wrong!" She hold me tight. "I.....I...." My vision became blurry as I kept gasping for air, Y/N quickly hugged me and tried to calm me down as she sang the lullaby... Minutes passed by and finally I calmed down... "Mono," she caressed my cheek, "Tell me...."

I finally calmed down and sighed... "I-Its her.... She wanted me to come to the maw..." Her eyes widen, "Are you sure you wont go?..." "Yes, so that she wont bother us again-" "Mono she will bother us, she will keep sending letters until you will lose your mind. Just accept...Don't worry, Ill be with you when we get there."

She gave me a hopeful smile and I smiled back... We went back to the Teacher's office and knocked the door... The Teacher opened the door, "We'll go...." I said as I hold Y/N's hand tightly.

The Teacher expression smiled with determination and let us in.

"Your mission is to find out why she wanted you to go to the maw and her real motive, the Doctor is on his way to tell the hunter about the situation, be ready, she's dangerous..." The Teacher explains...

We nodded and prepared for what's about to happen next.....

❦︎𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒?....❦︎