44

Choosing a Blade (1)

Are you there? What are you doing? Have you eaten?

The humble dog-licking song sounded in Huai Bai’s head, sighed, and let go. Xiao Bai snapped and fell on the boat board, “You are like this, and I don’t have the heart to scold you.”

Xiao Bai pouted, “What’s wrong with me?”

The peacock glanced at her contemptuously, her wings flapped, and with her shaking feathers, she flew towards the sky. The silver-white feathers are hidden in the vast sea of ​​clouds, which is difficult to distinguish.

Xiao Bai jumped up and flew over, “Miss Sister, wait for me!”

The young lady said that she didn’t want to care about her and that she can eat fart.

The sun pierced obliquely, to which Huai Bai squinted and smiled: “I really envy you.”

Rong Jibai said, “Master, what do you envy? Did you envy her eating fart?”

Huai Bai was very helpless, “You can stay silent appropriately.”

Rong Jibai: “The heavens gave me a mouth, why can’t I talk, I don’t…”

Cang Hai covered her mouth with the other hand around her body, making her unable to move, “Master, you continue to say.”

Huai Bai held her forehead, “The emotions that were finally brewing are gone, what shall I say?”

The four little ones on the boat were still tilting their heads, looking at her curiously, with bright eyes.

Huai Bai squatted down and sighed, “Disciples, I tell you that when I was young, I liked someone wholeheartedly and pursued her desperately. This is a very precious thing.”

Zhao Jianyi put down his models and asked, “Why?”

Huai Bai smiled, “Because we get older, this kind of courage to disregard everything for one person will slowly disappear, and people’s hearts will become harder and harder to be touched. When you are young, it’s easy to fall in love with someone, but it’s harder when you are older.”

She smiled and looked over, “Fortunately, you are all teenagers.”

Cang Hai looked down silently, feeling inferior in her heart, “Master, I am several hundred years old.”

Rong Jibai finally broke free from Cang Hai’s arms and said, “Master, when we hear that, we can tell you are a person with a story!”

Gushan kept the Shiling matter very tight, and the three of them should have no idea.

A strange feeling emerged in Pei Yu’s heart. Only she is aware of Master’s pain, and she is the one who truly understands Master.

Huai Bai said, “This is a talk of experience.”

Rong Jibai asked again: “Have you chased someone like this?”

Who knows what Huai Bai thought of, and she smiled slightly, with a gentle brow, “I didn’t chase after her, she chased me.”

This said, everyone became curious, and even the nine-tailed cat and the seven-headed carp flew to the side to listen.

“She? Who is she?” Rong Jibai’s curiosity was about to overflow. “Master, do you have anyone you like before?”

Huai Bai snapped her forehead with a finger, “In any case, your master was a genius. As a genius, there must be a story.”

Rong Jibai didn’t take her boastful words seriously anymore. She only shook her sleeves and said coquettishly: “Master, who is that person? Tell us.”