4

Encircled Village (3)

The name Peiyu is really familiar to Huaibo.

Today’s Huaibo is actually a transmigrator.

When she was young and ignorant, she once wrote a newspaper article on Green JJ, whose name was also very straightforward, called “This is a newspaper article.”

(T/N: green JJ is literally just the jjwxc site)

The article is about a girl from a mountain village who was favored by immortals, walked step by step on the path to immortality, and finally established a sect and became the strongest person in the immortal world. If it’s just like this, it’s just a cool article, but –

There is a second female in the book. She has a beautiful appearance, a pure heart, and a superb cultivation base. She and the heroine are childhood sweethearts, and she treats the heroine with her heart. In short, she grabs the heroine’s light and holds the heroine’s script. If this is the case, this is just a cool article without distinction between primary and secondary, but –

But the heroine is a black heart lotus!

She seized the chance of the second woman, destroyed her sect, and pushed her into the bottom of the Ten Thousand Demons Cavern, making her struggle in endless pain and will never be relieved.

The readers are dumbfounded, the readers are shocked, the readers are angry!

What did Goddess Wuli do wrong? You want to write her so miserably!

I want to see fucking entertainment, but you are feeding me shit?

As a result, all the comments in the comment section were all negative points. It was obvious that this was just a short essay of less than 100,000 words, and the long comments that insulted her righteously added up to be longer than the essay.

Later, the newspaper article was posted on the forum, and Huaibo was named the annual “shit mother” and was rated as a shit-feeding ability shocking the ancients and the present.

But Huaibo had a very good mentality and said indifferently: I said this is a newspaper article, you have to read it, then blame me.

Reader: So angry!

Maybe it’s because people are too arrogant and struck by thunder. The comment area of ​​”This is a newspaper and social article” suddenly has small green characters-“Hehe, if it’s so big, just put it in the book and be a cannon fodder.”

Huaibo didn’t take it seriously, but when she woke up, she actually wore the article in this newspaper, and became the cannon fodder of the Virgin Mary second female’s Master, who died in the catastrophe.

After discovering this tragic fact, Huaibo stood withered by the cliff. The peaks of Gushan are steep and straight, like a sword piercing the sky, piercing the clouds, and touching the sky.

Very high, easy to jump.

With the icy mountain breeze, Huaibo looked down at her feet. The cliff was bottomless, with clouds and mist, and a vast expanse of whiteness. At this moment, the morning sun is born, the sea of ​​clouds is gilded, and the red sun slowly rises.

The world is silent and quiet, and the passing time of all things is beautiful.

Huaibo was deeply shocked, and was shrunk by the wind, and felt that she could be rescued again.

Now, Huaibo looked at the thin and weak child in front of her, that is, the second female partner who will lead wolves into the house in the future, with unspeakable complexity.