26

The Great Demon (1)

She shouted very imposingly, but the treasure ship didn’t cooperate very much, and it was still flying slowly in the wind and rain at the speed of a tortoise.

Huai Bai slapped the boat, shaking the whole boat three times, “Rush ahead for me you duck!”

Treasure Ship: “Quack.”

The hurricane blew up, blowing away the black clouds, and the wind and rain violently dissipated.

Pei Yu heard the sound of flapping wings and couldn’t help looking up.

A huge white peacock occupies half of the sky and appeared in her field of vision.

The wings are like clouds hanging down from the sky, its feathers dominating the brilliance of the sun and the moon. Each feather of the white peacock is shining with silvery white light under the shining of the moonlight, and the gorgeous and flawless long tail feathers stretch back, and the end can not be seen.

With every fan of its wings, the wind is rising, like shaking the galaxy, covering the sun and the moon.

While the stars were shaking, the white feathers rose one after another, and the silver feathers fell from the sky, like a dream.

Huai Bai picked up a piece of white feathers and shouted again: “Rush ahead duck!”

The white peacock took the treasure ship and flew faster, “Quack!”

Pei Yu was a little stunned. Isn’t this a peacock?

“Of course it is,” Huai Bai seemed to understand what she was thinking, and said with a smile: “It just grew up in a duck pen, so it has a bit of a deviation in its perception of itself.”

She curled her fingers, flicked the white feathers, and sighed faintly, “Good for a peacock. She lost her hair at a young age.”

The white peacock yelled again in dissatisfaction: “Quack!”

Pei Yu was a little curious about the structure of the treasure ship, “Master, why did this peacock suddenly appear? Could it be that it was also pulling the ship to fly before, just using the talisman to conceal its figure?”

Huaibo shook his head, “This boat is made of Jianyi’s Mo Sect’s kunpeng device. It can fly because of the spirit stone. However, the speed of using only the spirit stone is too slow, so he draws a teleportation array at the bottom of the ship, which can go straight to the mountain behind Gushan.” She coughed a few times, “If necessary, you can directly call the spirit beast out to pull the boat.”

(T/N: kunpeng is a giant bird transformed from the kun; the kun is a giant fish that can transform into a giant bird aka the kunpeng; they are mythological beasts or spirit beasts in this case)

Pei Yu understood a little, and then said strangely: “Senior brother seems to be extremely accomplished in the organization?”

Huai Bai laughed, her apricot eyes crooked, “Yes, Jianyi is a genius in working with devices, and he doesn’t lose to anyone in the Mo Sect.” She smiled and looked at Pei Yu, “Apprentice, let me tell you about your senior brother and sisters.”

Pei Yu lowered her head slightly sullenly, and said in a low voice, “Yes.”

Huai Bai didn’t know her mood, “You have already met your senior brother. Your second senior sister spends most of the time in Wangyue City, she is…” She squinted slightly and said with a chuckle: “The girl with the bow. The girl in the inn, Ji Yue , Is her relative. By the way, her name is Ming Ying.”