30

Blood Demon (1)

Blood eyes, without a trace of emotion, like the coldest ice.

Pei Yu’s heart was shocked, not by the bloody eyes, but by this person, exactly like herself!

Huai Bai chased after her, and the woman’s eyes curled up, she seemed to smile and waved her sleeves casually.

The blood mist flooded towards Huaibo.

“Master, be careful!” Pei Yu didn’t have time to think about who this person was, jumped over the mountain stream, and ran over.

The next moment, Huai Bai suddenly jumped up, like a verdant blue bird flying past the blood moon. Holding the jade bamboo in her hand, she pierced towards the woman.

Her speed was too fast, and she saw a blue afterimage hit, bringing a cold wind, the black-clothed woman’s robe was rolled up by the wind, and the curtain was fluttering. She turned a little to avoid the thorn.

The bamboo sticks stabbed on the stone and bent into a crescent-like width. Huai Bai’s waist was softer than bamboo. With force, she folds in the air and then stabs at the woman.

Pei Yu stopped, she had already seen that this was not a life-and-death struggle, and neither of the two people on the court had any intention of killing.

The woman’s black gauze hat was rolled up, revealing a little blood-red mottled skin, Huai Bai’s hand trembled, and the bamboo branches changed direction and brushed from the woman’s side.

“It’s really you…” Huai Bai stood on the stone and stretched out her hand to the woman. The moment her hand touched the black clothes, the woman’s figure suddenly turned into a few bloody spots, dissipating in the cold wind and remaining night.

Huai Bai’s hand paused in the air.

At the same time, Pei Yu felt that there was something in her body. But she didn’t have time to tell, she walked quickly to Huai Bai and asked worriedly, “Master?”

Huai Bai looked at her hand frozen in the air for a moment, and then said: “It’s just a remnant thought.”

Xiao Bai ran over stupidly, “Huh? Remnant thought?”

The woman who has scared her for three hundred years is just a remnant thought?

Huai Bai stood in the moonlight, with her head hanging slightly, her complexion like frost and snow, and a little pale. It’s rare for her to be serious, and her whole person’s temperament has changed drastically. How gentle and harmless before, she is now more difficult to get close to. Like a sword, it was always wrapped in a gentle scabbard, but at the moment it finally gave out a bit of cold light.

Xiao Bai slowly moved back.

Regardless of the cold light, Pei Yu stretched out her hand to hold Huai Bai. The master’s hand was cold, her palms were wet and covered with cold sweat. Peiyu folded her hands, trying hard to warm them up.

Huai Bai felt the heat from the palm of her hand, and looked down at the hands of the two of them intersecting. She didn’t know what she thought of, and smiled very lightly.

“Master?” Pei Yu raised her head and looked at Huai Bai. Huai Bai’s beautiful eyes were bent, but her eyes were horribly cold, and she even felt the terrifying killing intent on Master’s body.

After another moment, all the ice and snow in Huai Bai’s eyes melted, and he returned to the original smiley look, “Cub, didn’t I just scare you?”

Pei Yu shook her head, still worried, “Master, you…”

Huai Bai seemed to know what she wanted to ask, but just smiled and said: “It’s just an old friend, it’s been a long time since I saw her again now, and it’s hard to calm down some feelings.”