18

I’m Still Drinking Wine (3)

As a child who has never changed, Pei Yu’s shoulders shook twice, and the corners of her clothes were twisted. Trembling said, “Ah, I…”

She raised her eyes and glanced at them quickly, and then lowered her eyes, her round eyes full of tears, like the most innocent and pitiful cub, trembling at the stranger.

Ji Yue stood up, stood in front of Pei Yu, and said, “She’s just a child, don’t scare her.”

Zhang Li nodded and withdrew his gaze.

Master Tianxin laughed, with a solemn and kind appearance, “The immortal chief appeared in Wu City even though she was young, is she also going to the Flower Festival?”

Pei Yu placed her hand under the table and gently rubbed the red carp.

Tianxin has tried to trouble her several times, is it certain that she is a disciple of Gushan? A ray of spring flashed past her eyes, and she suddenly remembered that she was still wearing the green feather cloak left by Huai Bai, and her heart was stunned.

Zhang Li also recognized this cloak, and he was a little unsteady. He sat down with the table and tremblingly asked, “You, are you a disciple of Huai Bai? Is she here too?”

Seeing that the child was silent, Chu Xiaotang replied for her: “The immortal chief is called Huai Bai, and the young immortal chief is her new disciple.”

“Hey, I said, don’t you care about the blood mist?” Zhao Hengyu took out a compass and fiddled with the pointer. “Elder, if I guessed it correctly, some of your disciples were killed in the blood mist. Well, why not try to avenge them?”

Not many of their new generation knew about Huai Bai, and they didn’t take it to heart even when they heard the name.

Ji Yue looked at it puzzlingly, “Do you have any idea?”

Zhao Hengyu picked up the compass and smiled: “I heard that there are demons hidden in the blood mist. My compass, called the Hunt for Demons, can search for demons within a hundred miles. We follow the compass to find the blood mist.”

Zhang Li was very disdainful, “The jade boy is ignorant.”

Ji Yue said: “Uncle Master, why can’t this work? Demons are rampant in the blood mist, and the devilish energy is soaring to the sky. It should be feasible to use the magic disk.”

“Did you think we didn’t use the magic disk? It’s useless, no matter what means to find it after the blood mist has dispersed. Golden core monks, 16; two of them are golden core consummation,” Zhang Li’s hands are somewhat shaking, “They are all folded there. This shocked the realm of cultivation, and even those ancestors who withdrew from worldly affairs in the transforming god realm came out, and still couldn’t find the blood mist.”

Zhao Hengyu was still not convinced, “But my magic disk has been improved.”

“What if you find it?” Zhang Li remembered that year, but still had lingering fears, “Don’t you know, there is a profound demon in there?”

Unexpectedly, Zhao Hengyu rubbed his palms and eagerly wanted to try, “Profound demon! There really is a profound demon in this world?! Profound demon, blood mist… hahaha.” He laughed a few times, looked a little stunned, and continued to fiddle with his magic disk, circling around the inn.

No one pays attention to Pei Yu after their mingling. So she stood up and wanted to go back to the guest room.

Chu Xiaotang hurriedly said, “Little immortal, I’ll help you.”