15

Striking a Stone with an Egg (3)

Pei Yu secretly used the method of controlling the corpse; Ji Shou stood up straight, his eyes turned white, and his throat made a hissing sound.

“Don’t worry, I will avenge you.” She looked around Ji Shou and felt very satisfied. A leaning corpse is equal to eight levels of qi training, plus Hua Niang, and there’s enough strength to fight Zhang Ru.

Her eyeballs moved, and she took a few steps to pull out the shed peacock from the blood mist. The peacock’s long tail feathers were cut off, the bare tail was pestle, and the body was scarred.

“Peacock demon?” Pei Yu poked its wound, the blood scab fell off, and the blood leaked out again. The peacock demon was so painful that she did not dare to resist, and looked at her silently with tears in her eyes.

“New injury, the three of their qi training disciples must have spent a lot of effort and a lot of magic weapons in order to catch you.” After Pei Yu came to a conclusion, she let go again.

Now there are not many magic weapons left on Zhang Ru’s body. She has a leaning corpse and a wandering corpse on her side, and she has the chance to win. But since Ji Shou was dead, the Zhuangzi Saints would definitely feel it. Since they informed the nearest master and sister, it would only take a cup of tea’s time to get here.

If you try too hard, time will definitely not be enough.

Pei Yu drove the two corpses into the mist, and turned around to find that the peacock had been following her not too far away. This is probably due to the demon’s instinct for survival, knowing that she is the master of the blood mist, and fearing the murderous aura on her.

She pondered for a moment, and stretched out her hand to the peacock, “Follow, and I will protect you from death.”

The peacock did not hesitate, flapping two featherless wings, and fell on her hand.

Zhang Ru walked in the fog in panic, and suddenly heard unhurried footsteps, he drew his sword out of its sheath, “Who!”

The visitor was half-hidden in the blood mist, and his face was pale, “Senior Brother Zhang, it’s me!”

“Ji, Ji Shou…” Zhang Ru’s hand holding the sword was a little trembling, “Are you real or fake?”

Ji Shou asked incomprehensibly: “Senior Brother, what are you talking about?” He took a step further. Although his body was still hidden in the blood mist, he could see the blood stains on his clothes and his shirt half was dyed red. “It’s me!”

Zhang Ru shouted: “Stop, why do you have so much blood on your body?”

Ji Shou’s eyes were full of tears, “I met a corpse puppet on the road with Suishan, I got away by luck, but he…”

“Senior Brother, don’t believe it! He is fake!” The young man’s clear voice came from behind him.

Zhang Ru turned his head in astonishment and saw Zhang Suishan standing there with disheveled clothes and a bald peacock in his hand. Zhang Suishan pointed to Ji Shou and said, “He is dead. We two encountered an attack by an evil cultivator. Senior Brother Ji was unfortunately killed. Then the evil cultivator said that he would use him to search for his soul.”

Zhang Suishan pointed to the peacock, “I can only escape with this beast while the evil cultivator is distracted.”

Ji Shou sneered, “Saying so, if you encounter evil cultivators, how can your clothes be so clean?”

Zhang Suishan scolded: “You evil cultivator, you don’t want to confuse my Senior Brother Zhang!”

Zhang Ru glanced at the clean Zhang Suishan, and moved to Ji Shou without a trace. After not taking a few steps, his pupils shrank.