28

The Great Demon (7)

No, this is what a beautiful author wrote!

Huai Bai held her respect silently in her heart, and then couldn’t help but sighed. So angry! Why did she write the story of such an article?

She still remembers a comment——”It’s really interesting, good people don’t live long, bad people live for thousands of years. Pei Yu is such a good person, but she wants to force her to be attacked by a black heart lotus, and the black heart lotus will be the master. Stepping on their bones, establishing sects, glorious, I don’t understand the meaning of your newspaper articles.”

She replied: “But this is reality.”

Good people don’t live long, and they are left for thousands of years. Goodness is always trampled on, and goodness cannot end well.

The person replied: “Haha, the three views are not right.”

(T/N: Three views are the view of the world, view of your life, and view of the way you value things and to sum up, it’s what your worldview and philosophy of approaching life is)

Huai Bai stayed in place. She consciously is a person with the normal three views. Why did she write such a book at that time?

It’s really strange.

She was taken aback for a moment, her eyes changed rapidly, and in the blink of an eye, the child had been crushed under the cow’s back, waiting numbly for death.

At this moment, Huai Bai found that she was able to move again.

She has gradually come to understand that this is going through the plot of the original book. Only when the original owner and Pei Yu are about to contact can she regain control of the body and walk the plot.

“Which Master are you?”

When Huai Bai looked at the child pityingly, and was about to brazenly say that I was your favorite master, a dagger was suddenly pushed in her belly.

Pei Yu expressionlessly: “I know which one you are.”

It was neither the fairy elder sister who rescued her during her life and death, nor the gentle master who took her away from the blood mist.

This is just an evil spirit who was in disguise, trying to confuse her mind and threaten Master with her.

Huai Bai squinted her eyes with a smile, and thought: “My apprentice is so smart.”

But she won’t be able to laugh the next moment.

The child said with a cold face: “Don’t talk, otherwise, I will kill you.”

Huai Bai blinked, did she take the wrong script?

Pei Yu retracted the dagger into her sleeve and said, “Go.”

When their minds turned, they reached the top of Shouxian Peak. Shouxian Peak is like Changchun in all four seasons. Whenever you walk up, it is full of lush greenery, with humid and warm air flooding the surrounding area. Huai Bai sighed comfortably.

Pei Yu frowned, this evil spirit is not very obedient.

She took a deep breath, brewing her emotions, “Master…”

Huai Bai: “Hey~”

Pei Yu’s face turned cold, “Did I let you talk?”

Huai Bai aggrievedly said: “Didn’t you call me.”

Pei Yu sneered, “I called my master, what should you do as an evil spirit? Are you worthy?”

Huai Bai also laughed, “Then I am really worthy.”