Chapter 9: Stubborn

Start from the beginning

***
A couple seconds earlier.....

Ashley's POV

⚡️Ashley: STOP!!!!⚡️

I just had it! Sonic was going to far with this assault on Kai and Zero. So I took out my Shirkin and put it around as it grew larger and began sparking with lightning as I threw it at the two brawling blue creatures. I couldn't bear to look at either or of them in pain. But before I knew it....

*KABOOM*

Smoke was everywhere. I tried to look around for the three, calling out their names and everything, but there was no answer. For a new it I heard a familiar voice in the distance.

????: Ashley?! Sonic?! Dad?!

I then saw a black figure 6 feet away from me.

Ashley: Kai?!?! *runs to him* y-you ok?!

Kai: Yeah... But What about Sonic or Dad?!

As the smoke fully cleared, we saw that Zero was unconscious on the ground with a large gash over his upper back and Sonic was nowhere to be seen.

Ashley: Sonic?! SONIC!!!!!!

***
Meanwhile in Zero's Timeline

Normal POV

Team rocket Jessie, James and Meowth were running through the halls, sweating and panting. They were trying to find a way to get to where "the twerps" were to and they kept failing every time!

Then stopped in a big room, panting with tiredness.

James: *pant* *pant* S-Sir.....we think...*pant* *pant* your theory—

Jessie: it's right! We think your theory is rig—

Giovanni: SAVE IT! I already know!

Meowth: HOW DO YOU ALREADY KNOW?!?!?!?!

Giovanni: I just know! Ik that there is another universe from ours. That wormhole was a portal to the other universe, now we need to know where they went.

Matori: Sir we're receiving some strange power level

Giovanni: could it be from the Machine?

Matori: It's actually something else sir

Giovanni: ?????

Then a electric rift then appears behind Jessie, James and Meowth. As the two humans run to the side, Meowth stayed put confused. But as soon as he turned around and saw the rift, a blue figure crashed into him, sending him flying across the floor.

Meowth: OW!!!!! Grrrrrrr......WATCH WERE YOUR GOIN—

But before he could snap, Meowth saw that the blue figure was oddly still on the ground. Meowth walked closer to the figure and realized it was a alien creature, possibly a hedgehog. He was unconscious and had gashing wounds all over his body the main was a bite mark on his shoulder, close to his throat.

Meowth: uhhhh guys.....?

James: What is that?!

Jessie: A Pokémon?

Giovanni: NO YOU IMBECILES! it's something else....

Meowth: Some weird blue alien...?

Giovanni: hmmmmmm.......take him to the lab and run some tests.

***
Back in the NL dimension

Kai: *HISSES* OW OW OW!

Ashley: *tries to clean his wound* I know it hurts Kai. But please you got to hold on.