CH.47: Queen Historia

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe that with such little evidence. Unless, you have proof with you, show us. it" She crosses her arms over her chest and leans on one leg.

Levi steps forward. "Listen here you little shit-" I put my arm out in front of him so he can't beat her up, the court scene replaying in my head.

"Calm down, Levi." I say softly. He obeys and moves back into place but death glares Cosette. I turn back to her. "I've got proof that will make you believe me." She raises an eyebrow and licks her teeth. "Name a flower." She roll's her eyes.

"Fine, Dendrophylax lindenii, also known as the Ghost Orchid." She groans, shifting her weight onto her other leg.

I smirk and close my eyes. Picturing the strange looking flower in my head.

My hand starts to burn and skin starts peeling away on my palm

My hand starts to burn and skin starts peeling away on my palm. I could see the bright yellow light through my eyelids. I hear a few 'ooh's as I open my eyes.

The strange looking flower sat in the palm of my hand. I pinch the bottom of the stem and pick it. I offer it to Cosette and she takes it. She looks up at me and smiles.

"You've gained my trust." She salutes again. Aksel rushes over to her.

"Can I see it?" He asks eagerly. Cosette turns to him and sticks out her tongue.

"No, I don't want your bogus hands touching a fine specimen!" She hisses.

Elias walks inbetween the fighting pair and flicks both of their foreheads.
"Ow!" They both whine.

"Stop, we're still in front of the Commander and Captains." He gestures to us. They both jump into salutes,

"We're sorry!" They wail. I smirk at my new squad.

"Oh, one last thing. Ezlyn and Levi, your teams have to combine because of Ezlyns powers. We cannot break the terms from court so you must still be under the watch of Levi." Erwin adds. I slump my shoulders out of disappointment.

"Tch, I hope your good at cleaning, brats." Levi remarks.

Commander Erwin turns to us. "We should start going now, the coronation starts in an hour." He says. I smile at the thought of my friend getting crowned queen.

"Yes, sir." I turn on my heel to face my new squad. "You guys follow me, you'll meet the other half of the squad in the carriage." They all nod in response and I glance over my shoulder to look at Levi. "I'll see you in the carriage, Levi."

"Yes. Make sure the other brats are ready." He reply's turning round to face Erwin and Hanji. I walk over to the door and open it, letting the new squad members out before me. They walk out one-by-one and I close the door behind myself.

"Head to the courtyard, I'll meet you there. I need to get the others. Ebony's in charge." I order.

"Yes, ma'am." Ebony salutes and turns to walk down the corridor, the others trailing behind her like ducklings following their mother.