Author's Note

I'd like to start this off with a thank you. The amount of support I've gotten on this book is insane. 7k views? That's SO INSANE. I never expected anyone to read this, and honestly started it as a joke but the support I have got is so overwhelming and amazing. I will be writing another book very shortly, so please give me ship suggestions to do it on! I was thinking Tokomaru but I'm not 100% sure on that. <3

For an explanation towards the bad luck, I would love to say I made it up for interpretation but truly I just didn't have an explanation to it. I'm still a beginner writer and some deep complex reason on their bad luck isn't something I'm completely capable of. I started the whole bad luck thing to lead it to something big (them dying) and I wanted to make it like Kaede's luck spread to everyone else in her life, including Miu.

Writing this story has been such a rollercoaster. I believe I started it in January or February (could be wrong), and it really took off from there. Writing this has taught me a lot about how to improve, procrastination, yanno all the sappy stuff but most of all it's just been enjoyable to write. The drama, the lemons (those were kinda embarrassing to write actually), and their emotions. I have never wrote a fanfic before this and it was crazy to me how you guys loved it so much. I will be writing on Wattpad for many years to come.

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say that without you all I wouldn't continue to write, you guys wouldn't make me laugh with your comments, and I wouldn't have made as many friends as I have.

Thank you all so much!

- Crow