"What are y-" - Chapter 14

Okay yall so like.. smut warning lmao. Like there's gonna be some kinky shit.

(Kaede's POV)

The sun shined into our hotel room as we unpacked our stuff. I watched as Miu frantically searched through the messy piles and unfolded things in her suitcase.

I giggled and she looked me in the eyes, clearly annoyed, however we didn't stop staring. I looked at her eyes for the longest I ever have before. Her bright, shiny irises looked back at me with such tension. What kind? I wouldn't be able to tell. Miu wasn't that usual type of person, I could tell if she wanted to kill me or kiss me. I broke the contact, knowing I probably blushed a bit too much. She smirked at the sight of me confused.

Sighing, I asked, still a bit weary, "How does the beach sound, darling?" while gently rubbing her back.

"Good." She answered, still having a weird vibe.

"What's wrong, Miu?"

"Nothing."

I nodded my head with my eyebrows scrunched. I took out my swimsuit and started taking off my clothes, slightly hiding in the closet. (A/N: LMAO)

Suddenly, as I was taking off my skirt, Miu surprised me.

She leaned in for a kiss, which I gave her of course, but it lasted long. Her hands stroked my back, making me squirm. Miu giggled, like it was amusing.

Completely naked, she pushed me onto the bed. I bit my lip as she walked towards her suitcase and started looking for something.

"What are y-" I cut myself off as I saw several.. things.

"Which one, baby?" Miu asked me, holding up a vibrator and strap on.

My eyes widened, and I was tongue tied. I sat there, unable to put out words.

"Well?" She grew inpatient.

I rubbed my legs together, relieving a bit of tension. Miu laughed.

"I know you want it.. so beg. C'mon, you can do it." She said seductively while tracing my body with her fingers.

"I-I want.."

"Youuu can do it.."

"T-the vibrator."

"I don't hear any begging," As she locked the door, I struggled to let her dominate me. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please.. I need it.." I begged Miu.

"Good girl.." She whispered.

She grabbed some.. ROPE? I gasped and decided to be a bit more pushy.

"P-please.. I need it in me right now.."

"Don't worry.. I'll make you feel good baby."

She tied my hands to the bed, and took off all her clothes, just leaving me and her.

Miu started to gently rub my clit while kissing me. I softly moaned, not being able to bare it anymore.

I grinded against the very little touch I was getting, clinging on to anything.

"Patience." Miu reprimanded me.

She suddenly took the vibrator and placed it in me. I moaned loudly as she put the speed to the max.

"OH YES! PLEASE DONT STOP! MIU!" I screamed.

Miu started pleasuring herself at the sight of me, and eventually reached her climax herself.

I moaned louder and louder with every throb, getting close to coming.

Miu took the vibrator off of me, and I protested.

"Miu.. please.. I'll do anything.."

She smirked and put on the strap.

"You ready baby?"

I nodded with anticipation. She started pounding into me, making the bed shake and my cries get louder and louder.

"BABY! YES THATS THE SPOT! DONT STOP!"

As I got closer and closer, Miu went as fast as she could, slamming in and out of me with no mercy.

"You can't come yet, not until I say so." She smirked.

I groaned, while hopelessly and silently praying that I don't hit my climax just yet. But I couldn't do it..

"PLEASE MIU! LET ME CUM!" I yelled.

She nodded in approval and I came everywhere, making a mess on the sheets.

Miu kissed me and whispered, "Good job, darling."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W/C: 658

A/N: y'all anyways so..