"Psssssstttt- Kaedeeee-" - Chapter 17

(Kaede's POV)

The day I got discharged from the hospital was possibly one of the best. Although the trip was originally for my birthday, and got ruined, it's alright, because Miu was always there to help. No matter what she would get me whatever I want, be kind, and I wouldn't trade the trip for anything, because the time I got to spend with her regardless was amazing.

As soon as we reached back to Hopes Peak, I vowed to myself that I wouldn't get in anymore trouble. That I would go to class, sleep, and hang out with my friends + Miu. No more drama. No more of my comically bad luck. I guess I'm the opposite of Nagito, huh?

I said my goodbyes to Miu, as I parted ways with her and went to first period.

"Welcome back class, I hope you all had a great spring break, now take out your textbooks and flip to page 127."

I sighed. I don't have the same charisma for school as I used to. Of course, Taka was right on it while me and a couple of other students obviously were on the same page as me.

"Psssssstttt- Kaedeeee-" I heard the person behind me whisper. I turned on towards them and it was obviously, Tenko and her noisy ass- wait- I think Miu is rubbing off on me. I hope I don't have to visit my overly religious parents anytime soon.

"What?" I mumbled, trying not to attract any attention to myself.

"How are you and Miu doing?" She smiled, clearly excited to hear about us.

"Pretty good! We went on a vacation.. it didn't go as planned. I'll talk to you about it later." I shivered, not wanting to remember the millions of things that happened to us on that trip.

~time skip to after school~

Immediately as I walked out of the classroom of 5th period, Miu started yelling at someone.

"NO- NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STUPID ASS VOICE COCK ITCHY!"

I giggled and walked towards her. I motioned for her to let it go and come with me. It's always her and that stupid purple boy fighting..

"KAYAYDAYYYYYY! You're not let off the hook either. Come here girl, let me ask you a couple question, eh?"

I slowly walked towards him, a bit confused on what kind of.. questions I was going to be asked. Miu looked at him with a sorta "I swear to god if you do anything stupid I will beat the shit out of you" look.

"Don't be nervous! Anyways, what's going on with you and Miu?"

"Uhhh.. isn't it obvious? We've been dating for like.. months now."

"Yeah. I knew that. Okay uhhhh, Kaede, has you and Miu's relationship gotten a little.. intimate?-"

"Huh?-"

"KNOCK IT OFF BITCH!" Miu yelled, grabbing my arm and storming off. I giggled it off, thinking it was funny.

I told her about Tenko wanting to talk to us, so we headed to her dorm to hang out for a bit. It's been a while since we have.

(Miu's POV)

We reached Tenko's dorm, and knocked, but to our surprise it just flung open.

"WELLLLCCCOOOOMMMEEE!" She screamed, making us flinch a bit.

She ushered us in, and we sat on her bed as she closed the door.

"Sooooo.. how are you guys?"

"Good!" Kaede answered, knowing I was already annoyed.

"Well, go ahead! Tell me everything!"

Both Kaede and I had troubled faces as we looked at each other.

She sighed. "It's.. a long story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W/C: 613

A/N: kinda just a filler chapter for this one! hope you enjoyed, have a nice day, and stay safe !!