"Let's go to my lab, alright?" - Chapter 9

A/N: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates!! I'll try my best to be more consistent. Ly all sm! <3

(Miu's POV)

"Kaede.. I have to go back to my dorm!" I exclaimed. She's been trying all night to make me stay with her.

"Pleaseeeeee Miu? I'm still scared after what the teacher did!" Kaede pouted.

"You're acting like a baby!"

She crossed her arms and went stomping back to her bed.

"Oh come on, don't be like this-" I said.

I stared at her for a second, contemplating if I should give in.

"..Fine." I mumbled.

"YAYYYYY!" Kaede yelled, running to hug me.

"Come on, we need to get to bed. There's school in the morning." I patted her back to signal for her to let go.

"Whatever."

I got into my pajamas and so did she. I looked away as she changed, trying to be respectful.

"You can- you can look you know?"

"Really?- Good, because it's hard to look away knowing you're naked."

She giggled and finished changing. She pulled my hand and we sat down on the bed.

I got under the covers and pulled Kaede into my chest, cuddling her. I kissed her forehead and whispered,

"Goodnight babe, I love you."

"I love you too.." She replied, falling asleep in my arms.

~ Timeskip to the morning ~

(Kaede's POV)

I woke up first to having my chest buried into Miu's neck.

I decided to be a little.. how do I say this.. spicy?

I gently kissed her neck to get her to wake up.

Miu groaned and then jumped.

"W-What the fuck are you doing?"

"Uh- waking you up obviously??" I replied innocently.

~ Timeskip to them being at school ~

As we walked into the building, holding hands, we got a couple of stares. Kokichi, of course, had to say something.

"MIU AND KAEDE SITTING IN A TREE! K - I - S - S - I - N - G!" He shouted annoyingly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP COCK ITCHY!" Miu screamed and she flipped him off.

"Miu- you don't need to be so crazy about it. Kokichi is just trying to get on our nerves." I told Miu.

She mumbled something as we approached my first class.

"I'll see you in a bit, okay? I love you!" I quickly kissed her and headed into the classroom.

"Okay, class. Today we will have a free period, considering the events of yesterday. There was an.. altercation with one of the teachers. I'm sure you all know what happened." My teacher said. Suddenly, everyone stared at me.

I glared around the room and then put my head down so no one could look at me with me noticing.

"Settle down. You can take out your phones or read for now."

I took my phone from my pocket and immediately texted Miu.

"Miu.. everyone in my class is staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable. What should I do?"
read 8:30 am

"Who's staring? I'll fucking kill them. Say you feel sick and need to go to the office."

I did as Miu suggested. The class was silent and as I walked up to the teachers desk, you could definitely hear throughout the entire school. My steps were loud and tears filled my eyes. Why won't everyone just mind their own business?

I whispered to the teacher, "Uh.. Mrs. Anderson..? Can I go to the office? I don't feel good."

She nodded.

Once again, everyone was staring at me as I slowly left. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I ran as fast as I could to the front office.

When I got there, Miu was waiting for me.

"Miu? How are you here too?" I asked her.

"I just said I needed to go get my inhaler."

"You don't have asthma, Miu."

"And? I needed to be here for you."

She told me to tell her who was staring.

"Literally the whole school, you didn't see?"

She sighed and pulled me out of the office.

"Let's go to my lab, alright?" Her shiny blue eyes lit up my face.

"Sure." I said, smiling because I've never been more grateful for my wonderful girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 735

A/N: Today's chapter was a little more wholesome. By the way, I'm thinking about making a entire book dedicated to smut oneshots. What do y'all think? If you want me to, leave some suggestions in the comments.