"I'd rather see you without any.." - Chapter 13

(Miu's POV)

"So that means the first three di.."

I was half asleep, half trying to not. School is so boring.. oh!

Tomorrow me and Kaede are going on our vacation!

My eyes were heavy, yet I found a way to stay awake. Luckily, it was the last day before spring break.

As I walked out of the class, I saw Kaede run towards me.

"Aren't you excited?" Kaede jumped around and hugged me.

"O-Oh!" I responded, a bit taken back from the unexpected hug. "Of course I am!"

"Good." She grabbed my hand and we headed towards our own dorms to pack our things.

I stepped into my dorm, but something felt.. off. I'm never alone anymore really. It was weird to be here without her. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my swimsuit, day clothes, pajamas, yanno, the essentials. I still wasn't sure where we were going but I was prepared.

I headed towards Kaede's dorm and saw her still deciding on what underwear to pack.

"You know it doesn't matter right?" I said, scaring her a bit.

She nodded and went back to picking.

"I'd rather see you without any.." I whispered.

"H-huh?" She turned back towards me, eyes wide open and blushing.

"Y-you heard me!"

She giggled and finally decided.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I was thinking the beach."

I ordered an Uber to take us to a nearby beach, and it came around 20 minutes later.

"You ready, Kaede?"

"Yep!"

I grabbed her hand and we headed towards the front of the school, where the Uber was.

"Where are you guys going?" Keebo shouted as he noticed us.

"Vacation! Sayanara, keeboy!" I shouted back, waving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kaede's POV)

Me and Miu talked to each other the whole drive. About what we were gonna do, places we were gonna see, stuff like that. Eventually, she went silent.

I turned my head to see what happened. She was asleep. On my shoulder.

I giggled and stroked her hair. I leaned against her head and fell asleep too.

"We're here." The driver told us, about an hour later.

I woke up and shook Miu awake as well.

"Hggggghhhhh... OH! WE'RE HERE!" She yelled.

Miu paid the driver and we headed towards our first destination- our hotel.

Timeskip to being in the hotel room~

"How do you like it?" I asked Miu.

"It's amazing! I'm so excited to be here with you." She said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W/C: 465

A/N: Hey guys. My mental state is the worst it's ever been and making these updates has been a bit hard, so i'm sorry if they're slow or short. Would you guys rather have long updates like once every 1-2 weeks or short updates every other day?