"KAEDE! There's a- a video.." - Chapter 11

TW: Use of F slur

(Miu's POV)

We went back to my dorm and I let Kaede use some of my clothes for the party. As she looked through them, I saw her eyes light up at the sight of my many sparkly dresses and corsets.

She picked out a light blue dress, with a petticoat underneath. It looked big and poofy like a little girls tutu or something. She smiled at me, showing me the outfit. I nodded and smiled back at her to show my approval. I found it adorable she still enjoyed clothing like that.

It wouldn't hurt to match, right? I thought. I picked out the same kind of dress, but pink, and rainbow petticoat. We both looked sorta ridiculous, but I liked that we could be ridiculous together.

We both got dressed into our clothes, and when she saw I matched with her, Kaede's eyes widened like a puppy wanting dinner.

"You look great, Kaeidiot." I told her, faintly blushing.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Kaede replied, grabbing my arm.

We walked to Mondo's dorm, excited to have some fun at a party. After everything's thats went down, I think we all needed a little bit of a break from school and such.

"Heyyyy! Welcome." Rantaro opened the door, and greeted them with his normal, calm, slightly always high voice.

"Stoned as usual I'm guessing, Mr. Guac?" I asked him, a bit of sarcasm in my voice. I've teased him since the day we first met in 5th grade.

"Haha, very funny Miu. Yes. I am." He said with a laugh, and led us into where everyone was talking.

Everyone greeted us with much enthusiasm, surprisingly excited to see us.

Looking around, it was pretty normal shenanigans for my class. Kaito and Kokichi seeing who can chug beer bottles the fastest, Maki screaming at Kaito for being a dumbass, Chihiro and Kazuichi bonding over computers, Taka and Mondo being gay, Sonia, Gundham, Chiaki, Hajime, and Mahiru playing Super Smash Bros.

"Do you want me to grab you a drink, Kaede?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm good. I don't really drink, unless it's non alcoholic." She giggled back.

"Okay, I'm going to go get something though." I gave her a quick peck and headed over to the drink table.

As I grabbed a cup, Mikan stumbled over to me.

"Oh! Hey Mikan, how are you doing after the.. incident?" I questioned, feeling a bit bad I forgot about it.

"O-Oh.. I'm doing alright, I-I suppose. Someone k-kinda took accountable o-of the fact I was walking alone at night.." Mikan muttered.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I rose my eyebrow, a bit concerned.

"U-Uh, don't worry about it.. anyways.. I-I'm sorry if this comes o-off rude b-but... are you and K-Kaede together?" Mikan covered her face, afraid of what I'd say, considering I was a bitch most of the time.

"Oh! Yeah! Why do you ask?" I answered.

"W-Well.. a lot of people have been making up rumors.."

"Huh?"

"Y-You didn't see..?"

"No! What do you mean, Mikan?"

"I-I'M SORRY! Uh.." She handed me her phone. On it, was a video. Of a door?

The video was.. yesterday. Me and Kaede in my lab.. OH. BEFORE THE PARTY INVITE? Did Maki record this..? She wouldn't..

My mouth dropped.

"UHM- OKAY THANKS MIKAN-" I shouted, running to tell Kaede.

Out of breath, I told her to come to the bathroom.

"KAEDE! There's a- a video.."

"Huh?"

I showed her the video. We sat there, speechless and very embarrassed.

She stared at me. I watched as she stormed out of the bathroom and stood on a table.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!" Uh oh, this is unlike her.. she's drawing attention to herself. Everyone stared and went silent.

"I know you think that me and Miu are the laughing stock of the school, which is partly true. However-"

"F*GGOT!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

I saw Kaede tear up, clearly frustrated.

"WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS DEFENDING ME AGAINST THAT TEACHER HUH? ARE YOU ACTING LIKE WE DON'T HEAR EVERY COUPLE DOING SHIT THAT WE DID?" Kaede screamed at everyone. I've never seen her like this in my life..

"Kaede.. it's okay. Come down, okay?" Chiaki offered.

She sighed and stepped down from the table, taking my hand for support.

Everyone stared at each other, clearly feeling guilty. There was a mix of, "Should we tell them?"s and worried expressions.

"It was.. Shuichi." Sonia admitted.

We looked around. He wasn't here. THAT SON OF A BITCH!

(Kaede's POV)

I HAD to find Shuichi. His stupid crush on me since he was a little kindergartener led him to totally embarrass me and Miu..

I grabbed my girlfriend's hand, and a couple people followed us.

"I will help you mortals help that fiend.." Gundham offered.

"I will come too!" Ibuki said, sounding almost excited to expose Shuichi.

"Count me in!" Rantaro said.

Off we went, exposing the emo detective kid for taking his childhood crush a little too far..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W/C: 878

A/N: Y'all enjoying the drama or what?- I enjoy writing it soooo-