Last

trigger warnings: food, threats, mentions of drugs

The next week went by fast, almost too fast for (y/n) to process.  The two had announced their engagement to Phil and Techno's brothers, and of course (y/n) had told Nikki, who may have told Puffy.  Puffy may or may not have said something to Hannah, and Quackity who was passing by couldn't keep his mouth shut, and told Karl, and Sapnap.  Sapnap of course told George, who told Dream.  Soon the entire sever knew, which Techno didn't want, but (y/n) didn't seem to mind. 

Even though it was only a week, the wedding would happen next week if all went according to plan.

(Y/n), and Nikki were going  (dress/suit) shopping together for (y/n).  Since (y/n) didn't have their dad, and they didn't know where their brother was, they were inviting some people as honorary family.  Nikki was to be their best woman and Phil was going to walk them down the aisle since he was the closest thing to a father figure they had.  

Everything was planned out, and everything was going great.  (y/n) couldn't be happier with how things were going.  Techno hadn't had to go on any missions since the wedding was coming up, and (y/n) loved having him home.  Even though planning the wedding was stressful, (y/n) found themselves feeling relieved and content.  

And for Techno? 

He had never felt more stressed.

Aside from Phil, (y/n) was his greatest weakness.  News of the wedding would travel fast, and even though (y/n) had nothing to do with what Techno was doing, or had done, he knew that some people would still target them.  

Techno figured that Dream knew this, and that was why he called Techno in to talk to him, to figure out a way to keep (y/n) safe.

That was not the case.

"Techno, I'm glad you came." Dream said, seeing Techno had entered the room.

Techno stood silently, immediately realizing something was up.  The room was dark, but there was a bit of  light coming from a window.

"What's happening?" Techno asked, a sharpness in his voice.  "I have things to do."

Even though Techno wasn't an enemy of Dream, he wasn't a friend either, they just had an alliance, but if Dream broke that, or showed signs of doing so, Techno would drop him immediately. 

"Ah right, the wedding, you have to plan for that.." Dream trailed off. "How is (y/n)?" 

"What do you want Dream?" Techno demanded, clearly avoiding the subject of (y/n).  

He hated what was happening, the way Dream asked about (y/n), the way he mentioned the wedding, how he greeted him. 

"Are you excited? I know (y/n) is." Dream said shortly, and Techno stiffened.

"You leave (y/n) out of whatever this is."  Techno shot at Dream. "Whatever's happening isn't about them."

"You're right, it's not." Dream paused. "It's about your brothers, but I can make it about (y/n)."

Techno stopped, knowing what Dream meant, Wilbur and Tommy.

"Don't you dare." Techno straightened his posture.

"Then you stop whatever Tommy and Wilbur are doing." Dream looked Techno in the eyes, and Techno became unsettled as the normally friendly mask mocked him.

Techno gave a small nod to Dream, his mind rushing with how he could stop his brothers and keep (y/n) safe from Dream. 

"Oh, and Techno," Dream began. "Tell (y/n) I said hi."