River

//Trigger warnings: attempted drowning,panic,mentions of death//

Things to know:

(E/c)-eye color

(H/c)-hair color 

(3rd person POV)

Techno and (y/n) had finally escaped the mesa biome.  (Y/n) was grateful, they didn't like it there.  It was a rare sight, but it had gotten boring fast and they didn't like all the climbing in the heat.  It wasn't as hot as the desert, but it was still hot.  

They reached the plains and (y/n) saw some flowers.  They picked one, it was a tulip they recalled.  They picked a few, and walked with Techno.  As they walked they continued to pick flowers.  Techno chuckled at the (man/woman/person)'s excitement towards flowers.  They held the bundle of flowers in their arms, walking alongside Techno.  They hadn't even realized the small group of bees following them.  

15 minutes later the bees had grown more confident.  One of them flew in front of (y/n)'s face and they giggled.  Another bee flew in front of them, and a third bumped into their nose.  They laughed.  Techno had walked without them- he had only gotten about two feet ahead, but when he heard them laughing he turned to look at them. 

He saw a laughing (y/n), carrying a bundle of flowers, while bees swarmed around them.  They bumped into (y/n)'s face, making them giggle.  The way the sun hit their (h/c) hair and the smile in their (e/c) eyes made Techno smile.  He couldn't help but think how cute they looked.

"Here-" They said, tossing the flower the bees seemed to want the most onto the ground. 

Most of the bees chased the flower, but a few still swarmed (y/n).  They smiled as they ran up to Techno.  He smiled at them and they continued to walk, a few bees still following them.  Along the walk (y/n) talked to the bees.

"You are just adorable!" They said, holding out a flower for the bees to land on.  

"Techno!  Techno!  Look!"(Y/n) said excitedly, and Techno looked over to see a bee pollinating the flower (y/n) held out for it.  He laughed and so did they. 

(Y/n) stuck a flower in their (h/c) hair and a bee landed on it.  They tossed another flower off to the side and the bees all chased after it, leaving (y/n) bee-less, but they were ok with it.  They felt so happy since the festival.  

They soon came to the spot by the river, the sun just setting.  Techno placed the torch's while (y/n) got a fire ready.  They laid out their quilt for Techno and them to sit on, and they put the flowers there too.  Techno said he was going to take a bath down the river and he left (y/n) there with their flowers.  They organized their flowers by color and looked down at their work, satisfaction coming over them.  They went over the names of the ones they knew, so they wouldn't forget.  They then looked around and began to collect stems of plants, long, thin, and strong.  Techno came back and (y/n) went down the river to bathe as well. 

The water was cold to the touch, and things touched (y/n)'s feet.  They didn't mind the cold- it was more not being able to see what touched them.  They quickly took their bath and got dressed.  They rushed back to the campsite to see Techno sitting on the quilt by the flowers, warming himself with the fire. 

(Y/n) sat down next to him, and grabbed a few of stems and flowers.  Techno watched as they used the light of the fire to weave the flowers together into a flower crown.  (Y/n) smiled in satisfaction at the colorful flower crown they had made.  They began to make another crown and Techno watched closely, hoping to learn the skill.  He thought of how much Tubbo would like (y/n).  After the second crown was done, (y/n) stood up, for the first time they were taller than Techno.  They removed his golden crown and  put the flower one on his head, and then they put their own crown on.  They sat down next to him again, and smiled.