Hurt

//Trigger warnings: blood, mentions of torture/torture, panic, yelling, starvation, knife/blades/bleeped out cursing/manipulation/mentions of sexual things //

This is a very brutal chapter, if you want to skip it that is ok.  I will put a summary at the end of the chapter for those who do skip this chapter, it will be in bold so you don't miss it. :).

(3rd person POV)

(Y/n) was kicked onto the floor.  They were weak, after that long ride in the wooden cage and not being fed or given water, they couldn't move much.  They took in a sharp gasp.  It wasn't very fun laying on the cold floor, weak and hurt. 

"Let's get started." A voice said behind (y/n).  

The pillager walked up to the (man/woman/person) lying on the floor.  It bent down to speak to them.

"What is Technoblade bringing to Dream?" It asked (y/n).

"I don't know." They answered truthfully. 

The pillager sighed. 

"I'm going to ask you one more time.  What is he bringing to Dream?" It repeated.

"I do not know." (Y/n) looked it right in the eye. 

"Liar!" The second pillager said, kicking (y/n) in the stomach. 

"Ahh!" They yelled, the force pushed them back.  They whimpered.  Even though the pillager had leather boots it still had a strong kick. 

"WHERE ARE THEY GOING? WHERE IS TECHNOBLADE GOING??" The lead pillager yelled.  

"I-I don't know-" (Y/n) choked back a sob. 

"You're going to tell us." The second pillager walked towards them, and lifted them up by the shirt. 

It rammed them into the wall and they let out a pained cry.  The two looked each other in the eyes.  

"Where were you two going?" It demanded. 

"I told you." (Y/n) whimpered. "I don't know." 

It threw (y/n) to the ground, and kicked them in the ribs.  They let out a scream and curled into a ball.  As the pillager walked back towards them, they scooted away.  It was about to kick them again when the third pillager came down. 

"Hey we have a problem." It said, and (y/n) hoped that problem was Technoblade and the others  coming to save them.  

"What is it?" The first pillager asked, turning to face the third. 

"There are two golems heading towards us." The third said.

"Alright. Let's go." The first nodded to the second and they all went up. 

(Y/n) heard them lock the trapdoor behind them.  They looked around the basement they seemed to be in.  They crawled behind a pile of barrels in the corner.  In another corner was hay bales, and against the back wall was a pile of chests.  They also saw crossbows hanging off of item frames on the wall with the ladder, but there were no arrows.  The only light came from two lanterns.  It was enough to light the main area, but in (y/n)'s little barrel corner it was dark. 

They leaned against the wall and felt tears slide down their face.  They sat there for an unknown amount of time and cried.  How could they possibly know which way they went?  It surely rained and washed away the cart prints.  Outside (y/n) could hear the sounds of crossbows firing and the golems getting hurt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Techno, Dream, George, and Sapnap followed the hoof prints on the ground.  They probably weren't going to get to the tower before night, so they would have to set up camp.  Tehcno didn't want to, but Sapnap couldn't go on through the night.