Later

Very important things are at the end of this chapter!!!!!

Trigger warnings: none :D

It had been three months since the forest.  (Y/n) was much better now, they could talk again, but sometimes if they spoke too much then their throat would hurt, and they would have to stop talking.  Tommy and Wilbur had been exposed by Sapnap.  There were illegally selling drugs and scamming people.  They had even scammed Tubbo. 

This shocked Techno, that Tommy would scam his best friend.  Techno knew his brothers were changing, and something big was coming up soon, he just didn't know what.  

(Y/n) was back at the potion shop with Nikki, and the two were closer then ever.  Techno was nervous to let them go back, but after he saw how happy they were, he felt better.  

Today was a beautiful day, and it was slowly coming to an end.  Techno didn't have any missions, and (y/n) would be home soon.  Techno paced around the small house.  He was so nervous, and he had good reason to be.  In his pocket was a diamond ring, and in his mind was a million thoughts. 

What if they said no?  What would he do then?  He guessed he would just wait until they were ready.  And if they said yes, what would they do?  If they really did get married, would (y/n) want kids, and if so what would Techno do?  He wanted whatever made (y/n) happy, but his job was dangerous and he was traveling a lot.  

Could (y/n) take care of children without him?  Would they be willing to?  

Techno stopped himself.  He couldn't let himself get like this.  (Y/n) may not even want kids.  They may not even want to get married.  They may not even want him!  Today they could come home and break it off with him!

He sat down.  He hoped they would say yes.  That's all he wanted.  If they wanted kids, or pets, or a different house, then (y/n) and Techno could talk about it later on.  

Techno took out the ring box and looked at the ring.  He had bought it a week prior, when he was at a village coming home from a mission.  The only person who knew about it was Phil, and he was sworn to secrecy.  Of course Techno wanted to propose, but now that he could he was nervous, and having second thoughts.  No. NO.  He would do it.  He would not back out.  

He put the ring back and stood up.  He would take them out have a picnic, and he thought about that one night, when (y/n) danced with him.  He would take them back out there, it was far enough from everyone else.  He sighed, checking the clock.  (Y/n) would be home soon, and the sun was already starting to set.  

Techno grabbed a basket and put some soup and bread in it.  He then grabbed a blanket that they didn't use too much.  This was good.  He sat down at the table looking out the window.  The sun would set, and (y/n) would be home a few minutes later.

Techno lost track of time as he looked out the window.  He was so lost in thought he didn't even see (y/n) come up, and when they opened the door it scared him.

"Ah! (Y/n)!" He exclaimed, standing up.  

"Hi!" They greeted him, giving him a hug and kiss. 

"Go change, we're going to go do something." Techno said shortly, not even giving them time to process what he had said.

"Wait what?" They faced him.  "What are we doing?" 

"Picnic." He gestured towards the basket and blanket.

"This late?  I have tomorrow off, can't we do it then?" (Y/n) asked.

"No, trust me, now go get changed." He kept on pushing it.