Taken

//Trigger warnings: violence, fear, panic, fire,blood//

(3rd person POV)

The three reached the village right before the sun rose.  Techno and Sapnap got off their horses and Techno helped (y/n) onto Sapnap's horse.  Sapnap hopped on in front of (y/n) and they wrapped their arms around his waist to keep from falling off.  Sapnap nodded at Techno and they rode off to find a village house that was at the edge of the village. 

(Y/n) felt the panic settle in as they heard the screams of the villagers.  They hugged Sapnap harder and looked away from the burning village.  The two found a small house that was abandoned and they went inside after Sapnap tied his horse to the back of  the house.  

They sat on the dirty floor of the house and (y/n) gave Sapnap some of the food they had.  He looked at them, questioning but they made him take it.  He wasn't used to sharing or this kindness, but he wasn't sure how to refuse it, so he took it and ate it.  At first they sat in silence but then they began to talk, and Sapnap found that he liked (y/n), and that the other members of their group would also like them.  

"Yeah Dreams kinda a goof y'a know once he-"Sapnap started, but he was cut off by a grunt from outside.  

(Y/n) immediately recognized it, it was a pillager.  Their heart raced and they felt their blood run cold.  

"Sh." Sapnap said, shushing them.  "Stay. Here." 

It shocked (y/n) how fast he could go from talking and joking to being dead serious.  They made themselves as small as they could and became silent.  Sapnap grabbed his diamond sword and walked outside, carefully to keep a lookout for any of the pillagers.  

A minute passed by.

Another.

And yet another.

It had been about 3 minutes and there was nothing, no noise, no pillagers, no Sapnap.  (Y/n) gripped their axe and stood up.  They stood at the door of the small house and took in a deep breathe.  They opened the door, there was still no one.  They took a step outside and looked around, the village was burning even more.  (Y/n) grew more worried with every passing second.  

They walked around the corner and were faced with three pillagers.  One was panting, its head was bleeding and it held a diamond sword- another had a crossbow aimed right at (y/n)'s chest, and the third held an iron sword to Sapnaps neck.  He was bleeding from his leg, and the only thing that held him up was the pillager threatening to kill him.

"Sapnap!" (Y/n) yelled, and he looked at them with fear in his eyes.

"Run." He said, looking them dead in the eye. 

"If you run- we'll kill him." The pillager grunted.

(Y/n) didn't move, they couldn't.  

"(Y/n)- run" Sapnap said again.  

(Y/n) could hear the pain in his voice.  Sapnap coughed.  He made a promise to Techno that he would keep (y/n) safe, and this was the only way he could in this situation.

"If you come with us, we'll let him live." The sword holding pillager said, and (y/n) looked at Sapnap. 

"Don't do it." Sapnap grunted. 

"Shut up and let them make their own decisions." The pillager holding him said, and they kicked him in the back of his stabbed leg. 

"Ah!" Sapnap whimpered, and (y/n) felt tears come to their eyes.