House

//Trigger warnings: none//

3rd person POV 

When (y/n) woke up they were still being held by techno.  They smiled to themselves and looked out the window.  The sun was just rising, it's early rays poking through the window.  (Y/n) adjusted so they were facing Techno.  They took in all his features, and noticed how peaceful he looked when asleep.  He woke up a few minutes later, and was startled to (y/n) awake.

"Good morning!" They said softly.

"Good morning." Techno looked down at them, his red eyes piercing theirs.

"Sleep well?" He asked, and they nodded, snuggling closer.

He let out a low chuckle.  They laid there together like that in silence for a bit, then (y/n) started to get up.  They sat on the edge of the bed, stretching, when they felt a pair of arms around their waist pulling them backwards, into Techno's lap. 

"Huh-" They yelped, startled.  

"Mmmm" He mumbled, his face buried in the crook of (y/n)'s neck. 

(Y/n) blushed, and gave a small laugh.

"T-Techno we should get up..." They told him.

"Mm we don't have to though." His arms tightened around their waist.

"Let me upppppppp" (Y/n) playfully whined, and Techno laughed softly.

"Nooooo!" He rocked them back and forth for a second, and they fell over onto the bed, laying side by side.

"Technoooooo!" (Y/n) struggled to free themselves, while giggling.  "Let me gooooo."

"Mmm no." He hid his face in their back.

(Y/n) flipped themself so they were facing him.

"Pleaseeee?" They asked.

"Nuh uh." Techno shook his head, and for a second, he thought about how easy it would be to roll them over so he was on top of them.  He quickly dismissed the thought.

(Y/n) quickly devised a plan.  They lifted up his chin with their finger and kissed him.  It shocked him, but his grip didn't loosen, instead it tightened around their hips, and he quickly flipped the two over.  (Y/n) found themselves blushing- as they realized that Techno was on top of them.  He leaned down and whispered into their ear:

"Two can play at that game."

They suddenly felt much less confident, and much more submissive.  They adjusted slightly and gave a small whimper.  Techno backed away with a small grin on his face.  He then quickly got off of them.

"We should get up." He said, walking into the bathroom to change.

(Y/n) just laid there, a mess.  He knew what he was doing- (y/n) thought.  He knows what he's doing.  They sat up.  They saw the look in his eyes when he was on top of them.

Was he doing it to throw them off... or for another reason? 

"Going to get up?" Techno asked, coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh- uh, yeah!" (Y/n) quickly got up, and Techno went to the kitchen.  

No one else was there, Tommy and Tubbo rarely stayed in the house though, and Wilbur did his own thing.  Phil left a note that he was mining and wouldn't be back that night.  Techno leaned against the counter, thinking over what he did.  Did he really do that?  Did (y/n) really kiss him- and why?  Did they like him?  Or was it just an act of some sort?  Did they even feel the same way about him?  

(Y/n) walked out, and greeted Techno.  He turned around to face them.  They looked nice in the clothes they got yesterday.  

"What do you want to do today?" They asked, sitting at the table.

"I was thinking that we could look at places for you to live, and find you some more clothes, as that one outfit won't last too long." Techno grabbed an apple and ate it quickly.

"Alright!"

After they both ate, they left the house and headed into the town to find a house.  

"This place is huge." (Y/n) said, still in disbelief, grabbing Techno's arm.

He noticed the slight gesture but ignored it.  Now was not the time to be thinking about these things.  

They went looking for clothes first.  (Y/n) got a few casual outfits, and a pair of working clothes, and a new pair of shoes.

"You may need a formal outfit." Techno announced as they walked past stores.

"Why?" (Y/n) looked at him.

"Eh, sometimes we have big events and you have to be all dressed up for them." 

"Alright." 

They found a place that sold formal clothes and (y/n) made Techno sit and wait while they tried things on.  

"Ok, I think I like this one." They announced.

"Alright." Techno looked up.

(Y/n) came out wearing a beautiful (dress/suit).  It was blue with bits of white, and a small bit of gold, and it fit them perfectly.  Techno gaped at them.

"Does it look good?" (Y/n) asked, a bit nervous.

"Y-yeah!" Techno stood up, he looked like he wanted to say something else, but didn't. 

"O-ok." (Y/n) looked down, nervous under his gaze.  They quickly went back into the dressing room and put on their other clothes.

Techno paid for their outfit, and they left, dropping off the clothes at home while having a quick lunch.  They then went to look at houses.  

I know this chapter is ridiculously short and I'm very sorry for that, but hey!  I'm feeling better!  I just wanted to get something published, bc i have no schedule and in case i stay on the dl for a while I just want to have smt here.  I hope you liked all the fluff because I definitely did!

Word count: 904