A Savior

//Trigger warnings: gore, mentions of  last chapter//

Y/n woke up, hours later, but to them it felt like years.  They listened for about ten minutes.  Nothing except the crackling of fires.  Y/n stood up.  They looked out the window, the head of their axe on the ground.  They saw nothing.  The remains of their village was the only thing that was there, and it wasn't much.  Y/n stepped outside, still in shock about what had happened over the course of 48 hours.  Everything was perfect and now it's all gone. 

Suddenly y/n broke out in a sprint.  Dad. That was the only thought going through their head.  They ran in the direction of the well, stumbling over ashes and rocks and the remains of houses. 

"DAD?!" Y/n screamed, a panic setting in.  They ran from pile of ruble to pile of ruble. 

"DAD WHERE ARE YOU??" They screamed again, feeling the effects of the screaming.  It hurt, but they didn't care. 

"DAD PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU?" They refused to accept the fact that their dad was not going to answer. 

(POV: unknown) (ooooOoo a POV switch :>)

"DAD WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE ANSWER ME!" I heard a voice scream out into the village. 

I had come across this village which was freshly raided, it was easy to tell, considering it was still smoking.  The person was scared, definitely in a panic.  I didn't blame them, who knows what they saw, the only question I had was how are they alive? 

I had to find them, I hated people but I knew that if this person was alone there was no way they would be able to survive here.  I followed the screams and cries of the person, then I saw them, desperately digging through a pile of ash and rubble.  I watched, and they stopped rummaging through the pile and stopped.  A look of horror overcame the person and they looked into the pile.

"...dad?" They said quietly, their voice cracking. 

I felt a tinge of sadness as I thought of my own dad, Phil.  

"..dad come on-" They let out a small nervous chuckle. "W-we gotta go h-home-" 

I saw them place their hands into the rubble and they pulled out an older man.  They held the man in their arms.

"W-we have to g-go.  C-come on-." I watched the (man/woman/person) shake their father lightly. 

It was too late, and we both knew it, but they didn't give up.  I couldn't watch anymore.  I stepped out of the shadows and walked towards the grieving (man/woman/person).  They didn't notice me at first, but when they did they pulled out an iron axe and held onto the man in their arms tighter. 

"W-who are you?!" They demanded, and I noticed they were crying. 

"He's dead." I said, that probably didn't help, but this person needed some closure. 

"I-I know" They said as more tears came out of their eyes.  

I kneeled down besides them and offered my hand out for them.

"Come." They looked at my hand, but didn't take it.

"Where are we going?" They asked, still crying.

"I have a mission.  I'll get you somewhere safe, you can't stay here though." I responded. 

"Who are you?" They questioned. 

"You can call me Techno.  But my name is Technoblade."  I responded and they eyed me through their grief.

"H-how did you find this place?  Why are you here?" They asked yet more questions.