Out

//trigger warnings: hurt, a small bit of blood, mentions of things from last chapter//

(Y/n) was finally the first one up.  When they first came to conciseness they noticed that Techno was resting his head on their shoulder, his arm over their torso.  They smiled, and ran their fingers through his hair.  He too, began to wake up slowly once their fingers made contact with his head. 

"Good morning." He said groggily into their shoulder. 

(Y/n) patted his head lightly in response.  The two laid there like that for a few more minutes before Techno started getting up.  

(Y/n) got up after him, and got dressed.  They went into the kitchen and sat down, while Techno brought them some bread.  He too sat down and they were about to eat when there was a knock at the door.  

(Y/n) got to the door first and opened it.  It was Nikki. 

"Hi!" She said happily, and (y/n) waved at her.

"I brought you something!"  Nikki announced, then rummaged through her bag.  She pulled out a healing potion.

"It should help to speed up the healing process, although I'm not sure how much."  She handed the bottle to (y/n). 

(Y/n) held the bottle in their hands, then look at Nikki and smiled.

"Is  your arm doing better?" Nikki asked, and (y/n) made a kind of sign with their hand.  "Ah ok, well hopefully the potion helps!" 

(Y/n) nodded, then mouthed the words thank you.

"Of course!  Oh! Yeah!  The hut is opening up tomorrow if you want to stop by.  We'll just be taking inventory and figure out what we need, since Dream and the others are going out for a supply run!"  She mentioned.

(Y/n) gave her a thumbs up, and she smiled back.

"Alright, well I'll let you be, bye!" Nikki waved goodbye and (y/n) waved back in response.

(Y/n) shut the door and sat back down with Techno.

"I'm assuming your going in tomorrow?" He asked, and (y/n) nodded. 

He sighed.

"Alright, I'll walk you there, but just, please be careful." He said with a worried look on his face. 

(Y/n) smiled sweetly then went over to him and gave him a hug.  He hugged back. They then pointed out the window.

"You want to go out?" Techno asked, looking out the window.

(Y/n) smiled and nodded. 

"Ok, but first drink the potion, then we'll do something."  He instructed, and (y/n) nodded, drinking the potion quickly. 

They felt the potion began to work, flowing through them, slowly fixing their damaged body.  It wouldn't fully heal them, but it definitely made their arm better.  They grinned. 

They waved their arm to signal they wanted to go out.  Techno smiled and took their hand in his.  He was very careful with them.  He didn't trust himself at all, but if him and (y/n) were out and he snapped again, someone would definitely see it.

"Do you want to go to the garden?" He asked, and (y/n) shook their head no.

They wanted to go somewhere new.  They wanted to see something new. (Y/n) quickly took charge, leading Techno off the path.  They walked a bit like that, until (y/n) found a forest.  They smiled, this was something they wanted to see.  They looked back at him and smiled.

"You want to go in here?"  He asked, a bit nervous.  He didn't want to be there, (y/n) could fall and trip and if they got separated there would be no way he would know.