House pt2

Trigger warnings: none ;>

3rd Person POV

They went looking for houses.  Techno and (y/n) looked all over, and every house was either too big or too expensive.  Techno would help (y/n) pay for it of course, while they found a way for them to make money, but he couldn't afford some of them.

  Eventually they found a cute small house by a forest at the edge of the town.  It had a lovely garden and a pond in the back.  It was a small cottage, and (y/n) instantly fell in love with it.  

"Oh my god!" (Y/n) gaped at the house in front of them.  "This place is so cute!!" 

"You like it?" Techno asked, coming up behind them, putting his head on their shoulder.

"Yeah!" (Y/n) giggled at his affection.  

"Alright, well, it's within budget so we can get it- but we'll do it tomorrow." Techno lifted his head up.

"Ok!  And again, thank you for helping me pay for it." (Y/n) smiled sincerely.  

"Of course." 

The two walked home together, (y/n) talking about how they would decorate the inside once they got a job, and Techno listening intently. 

They got home and ate dinner with the boys, minus Phil, then went to sleep.

_the next day_

(Y/n) and Techno woke up once the sun rose, earlier then the others.  (Y/n) was eager to get to the house and buy it as soon as they could.  

They found Dream, who didn't seem to have a house, or even a workplace.  Techno joked that he was homeless.  They quickly got all of the house stuff squared away.

"Oh yea, Techno- Karl and Quackity wanted to meet (y/n), since Sapnap told them about them." Dream told Techno before they left. 

"Alright.  Tell them where we'll be." Techno shortly responded, and they went off to (y/n)'s house.

They took off the for sale sign, and both went inside.  There, was a table, a few empty flower pots, some chairs around the table, and a small kitchen.  In one of the rooms was a small bed and the other two were empty. There were some basic cleaning supplies in a closet. 

(Y/n) made Techno sit down, and they began opening windows and sweeping the floor.  Techno, not wanting to sit, got up and wiped down the table, chairs and counters in the kitchen.  They worked on cleaning the house for an hour, before they heard voices outside.  (Y/n) didn't recognize who was talking, but Techno seemed to.  

"Hey (y/n) some people wanted to meet you, come on." Techno and (y/n) walked outside.

(Y/n) saw Sapnap, who they knew, a man in a blue hoodie, and a man in a more colorful hoodie. 

"(Y/n)!" Sapnap yelled, giving them a pat.

"This is Karl, and this is Quackity!" He grinned.

"Hi!  I've heard a lot about you!" Karl smiled, a bit shy. 

"Hi!" (Y/n) smiled back. 

"So you're the lovely (y/n) I've heard so much about?" Quackity said, giving them a grin.

"Uh- yeah." (Y/n) gave a small nervous laugh. 

Techno's eyes narrowed, and he wrapped his arm around (y/n)'s waist pulling them closer to him.  They leaned into the gesture a bit.  Sapnap seemed to notice, and he quickly ended it.

"Hey, we'll let you guys get back to work since you seem pretty busy!" He announced, grabbing Quackity by the hood, and Karl by the arm.  He quickly rushed them off. 

Blood for my godजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें