Descriptions (5)

Back with another segment of this show, a random kid tries to describe someone's songs!!

Common Sense: at least someone has the common sense to use traditional grammar.

A dude walks in a field, debating himself on whether or not his common sense is right and that he should break up with this girlfriend and leave everything behind. This "sense" does not know what romance is, or the girl's just not of his status or a criminal with a fuzzy layer underneath.

I think he may have accidentally messed up with her, for example, if she said "I love you" and he was too wrapped up in his own troubles to say it back. He wishes for a second chance because that's all he really needs to win her heart again.

He thinks he loves her. He wants to love her. He wants her to let him love her. He wants to show her how to love. This sounds really familiar because I may have written a oneshot about it? I think it's People Change People.

Final verdict and summary: Ricky and Nini's relationship throughout the first season of HSMTMTS.

Anyone Else: a good song to chillax to on the weekends while writing a Wattpad chapter.

This man is the definition of a manchild. He likes to jump on his bed, he likes to sing in the shower, he loves ice cream but lets it melt, and he thinks life is a musical. He doesn't know how to play basketball, and he's not a good swimmer. Yeah, sounds a lot like myself.

The lyrics are another thing. This guy loves another person who's already in a relationship, or they broke up with their significant other. All this guy can think about is them, and he vows to treat them better than their ex or current boyfriend ever would. It emotionally wounds him every time they're with their boyfriend. The narrator keeps hoping that someday, he can be with them and it'll be a matter of time before the feeling eventually disappears, and everything's just a distant yearbook memory. Until then, he won't (can't) settle for anyone else.

Final verdict and summary: Happy ever after don't come so easily.

Sorry: this is told from a third person perspective. It's about a relationship with its own fair share of rocky problems, though I wouldn't exactly say that it is toxic. I'll just name the dude Harry and the girl Genevieve.

Harry compliments the Genevieve and tells her things that she wants to hear. He's just deceiving her, as the line "he's a master puppeteer" says. He thinks he can control and has all power over her. Genevieve knows all of his strategies and even thought he was "The One."

He taught her how to love but left just because, without any reasoning at all to why. Harry made it seem like it was all Genevieve's fault, but it was actually his from the very beginning. He held her heart in his hands, yet he let it shatter to the ground into a million pieces. Genevieve kept telling herself that their relationship wasn't the worst, so she pretended to be happy. When he just up and left, she told him that she was the best he'd ever get. Harry would be sorry when he realizes that, but it'll only be a matter of time, right?