Chapter 76-You've no right

Start from the beginning

She looked at me with rage.

"Dare you even think about doing anything to her, I'll wipe your existence. Not to mention, the same applies to Kriti as well. Don't you dare do or say anything that would offend any of the two girls. You wouldn't want to face my wrath, would you? " he said in a dangerously calm tone, but I could figure out he was very, very angry, more like furious.

"Did you understand what I said?" he asked her in a calm tone.

When I looked at her, her face was pale and she just nodded her head.

"You should be thankful to me Sakshi that I didn't take any action against you. If you don't want anything bad happening to you, stay away from the four of us, got it? " he said, pointing his fingers at her. 

Without waiting for her reply, Akash turned around along with me.

Dragging me with him, he took me to our training hall, but before entering, he left me and said "go inside. I'll come in a few minutes. "

I nodded and he went away.

Taking a deep breath, I went to the training hall and searched for Kriti.

She was sitting on the second last bench, talking to one boy.

What was his name? Yeah Sanchit.

"Hey guys" I plastered a smile on my face and greeted them.

"Hey. Is everything fine? "she asked me.

I nodded my head and sat down beside Kriti.

"Hey Sanchit, How're you? " I asked him.

"Yeah, I am fine. Seeing you after so many days. Where have you all been? "he asked.

"Oh, we went to attend my brother's wedding," Kriti replied.

"Oh, what about you?" he asked me.

"I accompanied her," I said.

"Oh. Can I ask you both something? "he asked, looking at both of us.

We nodded, asking him to continue.

"I've always seen you both together. Do you guys know each other well? " he asked.

"Yeah actually, we have been friends since college and we were roommates as well," I answered.

"Oh... and both of you got placed in the same company?" he asked and we nodded.

"Wow... that's so cool. You're lucky "he said and I looked at Kriti.

"Yes, I know, I am lucky to have her," I said.

"Yes you're," Sanchit said, looking at Kriti.

I think I just saw a dreamy look on Sanchit's face.

Clearing my throat, I asked, trying to strike a conversation, "so Sanchit, where're you from?"

"Oh, I am from Hyderabad but I am here now. What about you Kriti? " he asked, looking at her.

This guy here, I think, is interested in her.

Before she could answer, we heard a throat clearing and when we looked up as to who interrupted our conversation, it was Sid.

What does he want now?

"I see you guys are enjoying yourselves a lot," he said, his eyes glancing between Kriti and Sanchit.

"So?" Kriti asked, rolling her eyes.

"I see you're quite comfortable with each other," he said again.