Epilogue (part one)

Start from the beginning

I narrowed my eyes at her, while my knuckles still trailed up and down her arm.

"Pray, say why do you feel that way?" I asked as she sat up, Icarus pressed to her chest.

Watching me with narrowed eyes, her slipped off the flimsy strap of the nightgown, bareing her bosom, lifting the boy up so he could latch on immediately, As hungry as he was.

Slightly saddened by her ignorant deamenaour, I poured my wife a glass of water. I understand that along with the happiness and blessing that was showered upon us, there was some bindings that forced us to behave. However, the behavioral period was over a little while ago.

As much as Ariel knew that she was clear and safe, it took a little while for me to process everything. It is still taking time to do so. I do not want to hurt her anymore. Enough pains have been endured already and I wasn't ready for her to go through more.

Ariel gulped the water in a go as I held the rim of the glass to her lips.

"Grazie." She thanked after she was done. She still had that sad and abandoned tone in her voice.

A voice that made me want to take her in my arms and make slow sweet love to her, just for reassurance. Just for the sake of her relief that nothing had changed.

If anything, what we had was now was multiplied by hundred. Everything about her was now, once again just as new, just as lovely, just as erotic to me as the first time.

"How do you feel?" I ask pushing her dark curls away from her face, behind her shoulder.

"Unwanted." She replied. "And ugly."

"You are anything and everything but ugly, amore, mio." I said truthfully.

Ariel sighed, and then slightly winced, pulling Icarus away from her. The boy was fully awake now. His pouty mouth still sucking air.

"He's bit me." Ariel said. "What a bad bad boy."

Shaking my head, I helped my wife turn the boy so he could latch in to the other while she covered her self the other way.

"Ariel?" I placed a hand on her shoulder making her look at me with questionable eyes. Tears swirling in her baby brown orbs. They appeared as of melted chocolates.

"I've been cleared for two weeks." She replies. Her time quivering "Two weeks! What are we doing, Angelo?"

I sighed. "Baby-"

"I don't like feeling this way." She whispers biting her fleshy bottom lip.

"What way?" I asked. "Why do you feel that way, Bubbles?"

"I don't know." She whispered. "I don't know, Angelo. You've been awfully sweet and caring for the past two months and I fell in love ten times deeper with you than before but- I don't know why I feel like you don't want me anymore-"

I don't want her anymore? If there is anything that I want to have over and over and over again, that would be her. Only her. My sweet wife. My sweet girl.

"That will never be the case, tadpole." I reassure her. "You know that, don't you baby?"

Ariel doesn't answer.