Chapter 75-You're strong

Start from the beginning

"Girl, are you lost in his thoughts?" Kriti asked from behind me, startling me.

"God Kriti, you scared me" I said, keeping my hands on my chest.

"I am sorry, but I am not sorry," she said, winking at me and looking past me to check what I had prepared for breakfast.

"Oh my god, my favorite," she exclaimed as she attacked the pancakes I had prepared for everyone, but I swatted her hands away before she could grab them.

"Wait for sometime, we'll have breakfast together," I said.

"Okay. As you say ma lady "she said and bowed down, dramatically.

"Go, get ready. They'll be here any minute "she said and I went to my room to get ready.

I had just changed into my jeans after showering, and as I was about to put on my top, the door to my room unexpectedly opened, causing my head to shoot up.

"Akash" I screamed.

"Oh my my... what a sight" he said, closing the door behind him and taking steps towards me.

"Akash, I am not ready yet" I said, keeping the towel over me.

"Oh, that's so sad. Let me help you" he said and when he was almost a foot away from me, I said "Please Akash, I don't want to get into a make-out session with you. We'll be late."

"Okay, no funny business. I just came here to take a very important thing from you "he said and before I could comprehend what he was saying, he pressed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back, without any delay and he caressed my back.

When we were both out of breath, breaking the kiss he said "good morning baby. Get used to it, my love, I'll take my good morning kiss everyday "and caressed my cheeks with the back of his palms.

"You're a cheat. I'll make sure that from tomorrow either Sid or Kriti are around so that you won't do it to me, "I said, keeping my hands on my waist.

Taking the top from my hands, he made me wear it.

"Do whatever you want. Even if Kriti and Sid are around, I'll get my good morning kiss. I don't care, "he said, shrugging.

He looked at my chain which was dangling from my neck and kissed the ring. He said "I love you, baby."

Smiling, I replied "I love you too."

"Come soon, we're all waiting for you at the dining table," he said and kissed my forehead. He left my room.

Getting ready, I stepped out and made my way to the dining room.

Kriti was serving them breakfast and when Sid took a bite from it, he moaned.

"Oh my god, it's so good," he said.

I just smiled at him.

"It had to be. It was prepared by the best, "Kriti said, winking at me.

"Yeah. I agree. I could get used to it, "Sid said.

"Dude, just to remind you, this is just a temporary arrangement. Once we get married, you'll not be allowed into my flat, "Akash said.

"Why?" Sid and I said at the same time.

"Yeah right, you shouldn't allow him in your flat," Kriti said, taking Akash's side.

"No. It'll be my flat as well. He's more than welcome at any time," I said, siding with Sid.

"Why do you want to share the food that you'll be preparing for me?" Akash asked, glaring at me.