Authors notes!!!

Hi!! Mo here, I have some notes about the last chapter and story in general! I try to keep final chapters in stories professional, as to not distract from the story.

Notes/head cannons(?):

You ever notice how much stuff Bakugo reads about romance? Hmmmm...

Since Izuku got so close to Aizawa and Hizashi that fast, Shinsou got to know him better, and therefore developed his crush on him.

Izuku actually got really close to all of the faculty at UA and met Miss Joke personally as well. Inko is not the biggest fan of Midnight, however, she likes Miss Joke!

Once, Aizawa was introducing Shinsou and Deku to someone and accidentally referred to them as "his sons" no one even acknowledged it because it felt so natural.

What are your HCs???? I love reading them!! (Doesn't have to be relevant to the story!)

Ships Included in the story:

Bakudeku: Bakugo x Deku (obvious)

Erasermic: Shota Aizawa x Hizashi Yamada (obvious)

Tsuchako: Tsuyu x Ochako (semi-obvious)

Tsuchamina: Tsuyu x Ochako x Mina (implied)

Shinkami: Shinsou x Kaminari (obvious)

MomoJirou: Momo x Jirou (implied)

Shindeku: Shinsou x Deku (one sided)

Izuchoka: Deku x Ochako (one sided)

Todokiri: Todoroki x Kirishima (no evidence throughout the story, cute idea though!)

Most of the ships are up for interpretation! Ship whoever you want as long as it's both,
LEGAL and NON-TOXIC!! All of the ships in the story are ones that I like and thats just my opinion! I'm working on making a few other FF (fan fictions) with other ships. (I.e. Tododeku, Kiribaku, Togachako, etc.) Leave suggestions!!!

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting! You're all valid and I love you!!! See you in another story you wonderful people!

Love,
Mo, Momo, (call me what you want)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3