Part 12

I forgot to mention this last chapter but when Izuku goes to observe class 1-A, he stays with them the whole school day and still does his normal school work. Therfore, when he observes, it doesn't count as a day off from school.

I woke up that morning at 6:00 am. Well, if you don't count the 4:00 am wake up. That was both the best and weirdest dream I've ever had.
It was so happy. Just the energy around it felt... joyful, yet, strange.

I had to go to watch class 1-A again so I got ready in my normal school uniform, grabbed a blank book, and my bag, before going to get some breakfast.

"Morning Mama!" I say, as I cross the hallway and go to the kitchen.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" She says, just as cheerfully. "I have the afternoon shift today so I won't be here when you get home."

"Okay." She sat a plate of food in front of me. "Thanks!" I said a prayer and started eating. While I was, I just... had a bad feeling...

My mom drove me to the school, and I went to Aizawa's class, in the hallway Hound Dog stopped me.

"Hey, can you come with me to Principle Nezu's office." He says. I nod and follow.

"What about the class?" I chime in, still walking with him.

"It's fine, Aizawa is already there." I nod again and we continue walking.

We reach the door and knock, before we hear a muffled "Come in!" From inside of the door. We enter and see Aizawa sitting in one of the chairs in front of the small principles desk. He gets up when he sees us. Nezu asks us if we want tea, to which we agree and he starts the kettle.

"So, your probably wondering why your here, well, it's because we need you to speak to somebody." Aizawa says. I looked at him confused, before hearing him.

"I AM HERE- Ack!" AllMight bursts through the door before, coughing up blood, and exploding into a cloud of smoke. He reappeared out of the cloud as a small man, with little resemblance to the AllMight I knew. I was so startled, I fell backwards onto my backside.

"W-WHAT?!?" I yelled, terrified. What in the world is happening?

"This is why. This is why he left." Aizawa said walking over to me, and helping me up.

AllMight then explained what happened to him, and answered my previous questions as to why he was "steaming" that day on the roof. I hadn't said anything when he stopped talking. I just stood there... thinking... Suddenly, all the words that Kacchan said on that day he yelled at AllMight. Then... something within me just... snapped.

"I-I wouldn't have told anyone..." Everyone looked at me, slightly confused. "You could have stayed. Did the smoke thing in front of me... you didn't have to leave me alone on that rooftop."

"Young Midoriya, you have to understand-" AllMight started before I interrupted him.

"I don't want to understand!" I half yelled clenching my fists. I think the door opened slightly, but I couldn't really tell.

"Izuku-" Aizawa piped in.

"No!" Why was I yelling? I didn't even remember being mad at anyone, but, something struck me when I was replaying what Kacchan said to AllMight in my head.

"You can't be that clueless!" I yelled, mimicking Kacchan. "You had to have known that I would do something! Especially after you had just told me my one dream was un-achieve-able!"

I couldn't stop yelling. It was like, all my pent up anger just released itself. I didn't stop until I felt, not Aizawa or Hound Dog, but Kacchan. He grabbed me and basically carried me out of the room. I didn't see much through my tears and squirms trying to get out of Kacchans embrace, but from what I did see, Aizawa and the others in the office just stared in awe.

Kacchan carried me all the way outside. I was strong now, but Kacchan was still stronger. He put me down on the concrete outside of the school. I tried to go back in but he blocked me, so I just turned around and started to angrily walk home.

"What in the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled, not to far behind me. I didn't answer him and started walking faster.

"Answer me damn it!" He finally reached me and grabbed my shoulder, turning me around.

"What do you want me to say?! That-that I'm going insane?! That it was an accident that I exploded at AllMight?! That all of my pent up anger I've been repressing just came out?!" I yelled in response. I was now crying. He was silent for a second, probably trying to think of what to say. I started to walk away again but, he grabbed my shoulder again.

"I just don't want you to get yourself in trouble!"

"Oh yeah?! Why? Why not?!"

"BECAUSE I-" he stopped.

"Right." I say walking away, yet again. This time, however, Kacchan doesn't try to grab me. I'm practically sobbing now.

I started to speed-walk to the bus stop and got on one of the busses. Once I got on, I started to think about what Kacchan said- or, what he didn't say I guess. What was he going to say?

I finally reached home and fumbled my key out of my pocket, my hands were shaking profusely. I walked in and went to my room, sitting down on my bed, sobbing.

Why did I do that? Not only did I yell at AllMight, but... Kacchan? He was only trying to help. Then again... AllMight didn't even apologize... but... did he need to? Why? Why did I have to be born without a quirk? None of this would have happened if I just had a stupid quirk.

It had been a few hours since I came home when I heard the front door open. Moms home. I don't bother to get up, or try to hide that I was crying. I could hear her footsteps coming towards my door, before she knocked.                                                                            

"Izuku? Honey, are you alright?" She says sweetly through the door. "Are you crying?"

"I don't want to talk about it!" I yell.

"I-... okay. Will you be coming down for dinner love?"

"...N-no. I'm not hungry!"

"Alright... um, goodnight, Izuku." She says softly, walking away.

"Goodnight...." I whispered.

After another few, maybe 5, hours, I slowly sat up on my bed, glaring at my clock on my bedside table.

11:00

I fully got off my bed and walked over to my desk. Sitting down, I turned on my computer. I went onto YouTube and typed it in.

AllMight saves fire victims laughing

I clicked on the first result and pressed play, as the starting words to the video I grew up with played. I heard the door shut lightly, but I wasn't paying attention to it. All focus went to the video. I played it three times. After the third, I turned and saw my stationary supplies.

Pencils

Papers

Envelopes

I grabbed one of each and started to write the letters. One to my mom, one to Aizawa, class 1-A, and... Kacchan