Part 3

It's the next day, and I didn't wake up to an alarm clock like usual. I groggily open my eyes and reach towards my phone on my nightstand.

11:00 am.

Crap! I thought as I rushed up out of bed and scrambled to get my uniform on. As soon as I was as ready as I could be, a ran out of my room and towards the kitchen. I ran into my mom who was sweeping the floor.

"Sorry!" I said as I picked myself back up. "Can you drive me to school? My alarm didn't go off for some reason!"

I was now in high school.

"I turned it off. I also call you out of school today." She says back. I didnt know why. She almost never let me sleep in.

"That pro hero that dropped you off here a few days ago is going to take you to a therapist at UA he recommended. He said that the therapist really helped him. He is picking you up in a half hour. I was just about to go wake you up." She continues.

"Why didn't you ask me about this?" I ask. I was willing to go, I just wished that she had asked me before making the appointment.

"Well Izuku, sweetie, you need to see this therapist. Eraserhead said that Hound Dog was one of the best in Japan."

"Hound dog?!" I was confused. What was with all of the pro hero encounters lately?

I was quiet for a moment. "And you said it was at UA high school?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll go." 

"I'll go make you a snack before he gets here, you go and change out of your school uniform."

I nodded and went back to my room. I couldn't believe it. I was going to see Hound Dog and UA! Plus, I might even get to see other hero's! Like Midnight, or Present Mic! In all of my excitement, I completely forgot about everything that happened. I didn't know it at that second, but it was nice. To... forget. Even just for a few minutes. It was also nice to know that I genuinely still felt the same excitement for hero's. I don't think that will ever leave though.

Just as I finished getting dressed, I heard a knock at the front door.

"Izuku! He's here!" My mom yells. I immediately leave my room and make my way towards the door.

"Hello Eraserhead!" Mom says with a bow. Once I reach the door, I say hello and give a quick bow as well.

"Please, most people call me Shota or Mr. Aizawa."

"Okay, Mr Aizawa. Thank you, for taking my son to the therapist."

"Of course. Hound Dog helped me through some really tough times, some similar to your son."

This made me confused. Is that what I couldn't hear yesterday when he left?

"I'll see you later Izuku!" Mom says as I leave with Aizawa.

We both climb into the mans car and he turns the key. It wasn't the nicest car, but it was still nicer than my moms.

"By the way, here's your notebook." He says handing my my hero analysis book. I forgot about it.

"O-oh. Thanks." I respond.

"I looked through it." I looked up at him. "I apologize, but I didn't realize it was yours. I picked it up the other day and forgot about it and left it here. I thought it was my son Hitoshi's and he just left it in my car."

"Wait you have a son?" I thought I knew pretty much everything about him. Guess not.

"Not biologically. I knew his parents and when they died, I adopted him with my husband. He also goes to UA and trains with me. I don't tell many people."

Husband? I wanted to ask who it was, if it was Present Mic, but didn't want to pry anymore.

"Well technically, my husband found it and showed it to me. We were both very impressed." He adds.

"Thanks." I say perking up. A bit happier.

We continue on to the school. It's only about a ten to fifteen minute drive from my house to UA.

When we arrive, he stops me before I get out of the car.

"Listen, a lot of students are still in the school for training, homework, etc, so I'll probably see some of my students and you might meet them." He says. I'm confused.

"Okay?" I say trying to understand.

"I'm only saying this because the kids here, especially my students, can be intense."

"Don't worry about that. I don't really mind. I'm used to intenseness and yelling."

"From your mom?" He seemed concerned.

"Oh! No, no! From this kid at my school."

He didn't say anything and just nodded. He probably didn't want to pry anymore.

"Well either way, I just don't want you to get overwhelmed by my students. Or my husband, Present Mic. He can be a bit much. He said he might want to meet you and talk to you. He was extremely impressed by your book."

Wow. Hero's? Impressed by me?! I never thought that anyone besides me and Kachan would see those books, but I never even considered that a pro hero might read it!

We both got out of the car and started to the school. I slowly started to feel more and more nervous.

"How come you could pick me up? You said you had a class?" I ask. At this point we're about 10 meters towards the door.

"I managed to get a sub."

I nodded we reached the door and enterend the building. It was about lunchtime now and students were flooding the halls trying to get to the lunch room. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw something, or someone, I should say. It was only for a split second, but I swore, I saw spiked blonde hair in the crowded hall...