Part 23

"He's what?" I asked Aizawa softly.

"Bakugo is gone. The League took him." He answered.

"No... no. No. No."

"Izuku... please. We're doing everything we can." He looked on the verge of tears. They had just come back from the camp trip the class was taking. He came to my house to tell me the news.

"NO!!!" I was in hysterics. Tears were pouring out of my eyes as I screamed at them. I thought it should have been me. In fact, part of my mind told me it was. I had zero awareness of what was going on around me. My head was spinning. I ran to my room and slammed the door.

It's been a few days since I learned I had a quirk, and since then not much has happened. Hound Dog says that it will happen the most when I go through pain or something big happens in my life, and right now, it wouldn't stop. Normally it only happened when I was asleep, in my dreams.

Why did it have to be Kacchan? After all he's done for me... he saved my life in so many ways. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even know I had a quirk. I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for Kacchan.

I sat on my bed, holding the sides of my head. My mind suddenly went blank, as I remembered the third dream. Shit.

Bakugo's POV

"Hello!?" I heard a voice say. I started to wake up a little, I realized I was tied to a chair. I squirmed aggressively and tried to use my quirk, but it was to cold in the room to sweat.

"Your awake! Great! Now, we can get started." It was a girl and her voice was very high pitched. My mind immediately went to the girl in Deku's dream. She popped up in front of my face. I couldn't see much. It was pretty dark in the room. I only saw her face in detail when she brought over a bright light.

"Ooh... your a looker... I'll love seeing your blood drip down your cheeks." She raised a knife to the side of my face. Every time I struggled or tried to move away, she would put the knife closer to me, causing a drop of blood to come out of my skin.

"Toga, could you not?" Another voice says, causing her to stop and step away.

"Where the hell am I?!" I growled at them.

"If we told you that, it would defeat the whole purpose of kidnapping you, now wouldn't it?" The girl remarked. I jerked in my chair at her.

"Ah, ah, ah. If you even try to escape, that pretty little friend of yours is gonna get hurt~" She came up to me again with her knife. My mind immediately went to Deku. She held up a phone. It was a mostly blank screen with a voice recording thing on it. She stepped away from me a bit and tapped it.

"Kacchan? Kacchan?? Help!! Please!!! I love you!!" It cut out after he said I love you. It was choppy, but I could hear it perfectly clear.

"If you hurt him I swear to god I'll-" I started.

"You'll do what? Use your quirk on us? Attack us? Kill us~?" The guy in the corner questioned. "I promise, you can do that. After we either make your boyfriend join us or kill him. Oh and don't worry, you'll have a front row seat for all of it."

"NO!!" I squirmed in the chair again. I didn't even know if the recording was real, but I could barely think. I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker, struggling to stay awake. I tried to think of ways that I could get the both of us out of this, but I could only think of a way for Izuku.

"Kill me!! Don't hurt him!!" I pleaded.

"Hmm? But- I thought you were loud, egotistical, rude, jerk? Is he even trying to save you right now? Does he even truly love you? Or was he lying when he said that because he's kind and your not?" The girl says.

"SHUT UP!!!"

"He should have been the one with a quirk. He should be the one training to become a hero."

"FUCK YOU!!! I'LL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO DAMN IT!! NOT HIM!!" Did I really just say that? What is she doing to me?

"Your not denying anything? Makes sense. Why would you? You know I'm right. Don't you~?"

"GOD DAMN IT!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!"

"You know he hates you. Why would he ever love you? Because you saved him once? Please." I didn't say anything. How did she know that? "Dabi. Put him to sleep." The guy started walking over to me.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" He didn't say anything and just punched me across the face. It took me a second to pass out. My vision got blurry and my head started to sway as I desperately tried to stay awake. My attempts were quickly shot down when my eyes closed, and I fell asleep.

Bakugo's Dream

"Oi! Nerd!" I heard myself yell as I slowly realized what was happening. It felt like my brain was replaying a memory through my eyes.

"K-Kacchan!" It hurt me to see him like this again. I had almost forgotten the fear in his eyes back then. He was sitting under a tree, drawing in one of his notebooks. I took the book from him, and despite his protests, looked through it.

"Ha! Fuckin' nerd! These drawings suck." I ripped out some of the pages, burned them and then threw the book. Deku got up and started to put out the burning pages in the grass and picked up his book.

I grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground. Why did I do this? I'm such an idiot. I picked him up and slammed him against the tree. Instead of flinching, he looked up at me. Zero fear in his eyes, like there normally would have been. He was... smiling. He raised his hand to the side of my cheek, caressing it softly.

"Oh Kacchan~" He gripped my chin firmly and pulled it so that his mouth was next to my ear. "Your weak." He spat. Suddenly, everything around us fell and the world turned white, leaving only the two of us. I dropped him from my grasp and looked down. I was wearing my UA uniform. I blinked, for only a split second, and we were now in Deku's living room.

I looked around and the two of us appeared as on the couch, cuddling like we normally would.  Except, Deku had a scowl on his face. Like, he was annoyed we were together.

The version of me on the couch nuzzled into his hair and kissed his head, and Deku just rolled his eyes.

"See~? Izuku would never love you. Why would he? Your just his bully."

I tried to tell myself it wasn't real, that Izuku did love me... but... it made too much sense, and somehow, it also made no sense at all. How could he ever want someone who hurt him so bad? That Toga girl is right. The best thing I ever did for him was leaving him alone.

Wait- what am I thinking?! I need to get out of here! I ran out of the living room and into the kitchen, then into his room when there was nothing there. I enter the door to Deku's room and the versions of us that were on the couch were now on the bed. I could tell it was the same day that he recorded at Mics studio for the first time. We were kissing, and I remembered this was just before mom called us down for dinner. I looked at Izukus face. His eyes were open. He had that same annoyed look on his face.

I stepped back and gripped the sides of my head. "Stop it!! Stop it!!!! Get out of my head!!!" I don't know who I was screaming at, it could have been Toga, or Deku, or even me.

I awoke from my dream in the bar area. I was tied to a chair. Next thing I know, the pizza arrives and a few hours later, I'm in a hospital bed.