Part 18

TW: G*n, b*mbs!!!!

That morning, I woke up, and tried to get through my day. All I could think about was what would have happened the next day in the dream. Would Kacchan have... died? What about our friends at UA?

If Aizawa wasn't there on that day, anyone of those villains could have been, and that could have been my fate, was the worst part. That could have been real... I could have really done that to Kacchan.

Part of me wanted to know what the rest of the dream was. Not because I wanted to see my friends get hurt, but because I wanted to see what I was capable of.

Plus, there was the whole Toga thing. I mean, it was quite obvious that we were together in the dream. Was I not gay in this reality? Or... was I just hiding my true self? I mean, I've never been interested in women. Like- my whole life. Whenever a girl showed interest me, or said she liked me, it grossed me out, but when I thought of being with a guy, it just made me happy.

"Mama! I'm home!!" I yelled from the front door when I got to my house. I had stayed late at school to study in the library with Himari. Something Kacchan would not have liked, he would never say anything but I knew he was a jealous person. His fists clenched tightly every time Uraraka hung on me. I only blushed when she did that because she was too close but Kacchan didn't think that.

"Hello Izuku! How was school?" Mom beamed from the kitchen.

"It was okay."

"I saw Himari's mother today. She came to pick up Himari's little brother. How is she by the way?"

"Oh she's okay, she helped me study for a chem test today. That's why I had to stay late."

"Well alright then, you go do your homework. After your done, your dinner will be in the fridge. I'll say goodbye before I leave."

"Okay. Where are you going?"

"Mitsuki and I are going out! We thought it was about time we had a girls day."

"So... you and Auntie made up after... last night?"

"Yes sweetie. We talked and she is going to help me with the issues with your father."

"Good. You deserve a night off Mama." I smiled and kissed her on the head, before walking to my room and starting my homework.

It took me much longer to finish than it normally would have. I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. It was 7:15pm when I finally finished and I figured it was time to get something to eat.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the food that mom made me out of the fridge. I sat down at the table, said a quick prayer, and dug in. It was chicken and rice with soy sauce. Simple, but great comfort food.

After a few minutes of eating and scrolling through Instagram, I decide to text Kacchan, see what he's up to.

Texts

Deku: Hey!

Kacchan: Hey. How are you doing?

Deku: I'm okay, you?

Kacchan: Yeah, I'm good. Just hanging with Mina, Jiro, Sero, Kaminari, and Kiri. Kaminari is failing miserably in Mario Kart.

Deku: Wow, I don't think I've ever seen/heard you say their real names.

Kacchan: Shut up nerd.

Deku: *Your* nerd.

Kacchan: Damn right. So what's up?

Deku: Hmm?

Kacchan: Why'd you text me? Not that I'm complaining, these assholes are just boring as hell.